Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rav14 View Post
    I cannot wait to get this game!!!!!!

It's still definetly releasing on XBOX 360 isn't it?
    Last e3 we got a trailer, but it didn't say what console it was for if i remember correctly, and yesterday it got shown for ps4.

So I'm guessing its just on ps4.

Even if it comes on on x360, it probably won't look as good or run smoothly.

Comment

1st gameplay
      i really cant wait
      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
        Last e3 we got a trailer, but it didn't say what console it was for if i remember correctly, and yesterday it got shown for ps4.

So I'm guessing its just on ps4.

Even if it comes on on x360, it probably won't look as good or run smoothly.
        Apparently, after E3 last year Ubisoft confirmed it would be released on Xbox360, PS3 and PC!!!

Lets hope it stays that way

E3 2012: Watch Dogs Coming to Consoles and PC, Could Hit Wii U - IGN

Comment

I'll probably give my 360 one more year since this is the final year games are still devoloped for current gen.

Next year for sure, I'm getting the new xbox

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            That controller >>>>>>>>>>

You wan them to change the whole style of the controller? Naaah, and that light idea is awesome...it can detect the health of the character and shit, that's dope...
            That thing is uncomfortable as hell.. It was a pain in the ass to play fighting and sports games on it..

Comment

Apparently they said Killzone will look even better when its released. Is that shit even possible? Laaaawd

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

ima wait for the Xbox 900

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  Your trippin tho, PS always been dope...yeah XBOX is better with graphics but at least I don't need to pay for online gaming...and I like the controller for PS more...

And I had PS 1 2 and 3...I don't think I will change my gaming console by now....that's one I the biggest reasons why I still rock with Sony lol...
                  Bro, Xbox doesn't have better graphics. They went with HD-DVD, their biggest mistake. Because of them multiplatform games have been made to fit DVDs, therefore lowering the possible quality of the game in every aspect. Next Gen both with have bluray, so games will be improving for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
                    Bro, Xbox doesn't have better graphics. They went with HD-DVD, their biggest mistake. Because of them multiplatform games have been made to fit DVDs, therefore lowering the possible quality of the game in every aspect. Next Gen both with have bluray, so games will be improving for sure.
                    HD-DVD/Bluray have nothing to do with graphics, all it is, is disk space.

And most multiplatform games look better on Xbox 360.

However I will agree, PS3 exclusives are better looking than Xbox 360 exclusives.

But that doesn't bother since im not a huge gamer.

I just play mainstream games. CoD, 2k, Fifa, Madden ect

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                      HD-DVD/Bluray have nothing to do with graphics, all it is, is disk space.

And most multiplatform games look better on Xbox 360.

However I will agree, PS3 exclusives are better looking than Xbox 360 exclusives.

But that doesn't bother since im not a huge gamer.

I just play mainstream games. CoD, 2k, Fifa, Madden ect
                      Gotta disagree with this one. You know PC owns every damn console when it comes to good looks
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Gotta disagree with this one. You know PC owns every damn console when it comes to good looks
                        That's only if you make sure you keep updating your PC every time you get a new game that has higher graphics than other games...
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          Yeah that's true, but Im fine with Xbox lol, not gonna spend a grand for a gaming pc

Comment

Working...
                          X