Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
    I never said they knew.
    why do people always fuck with you? im not gay/bi personally but thats not really a reason to talk shit to someone...the way i see it is whatever makes you happy .. go fuckin do it you know?... no homo but.. yea people needa stop fuckin with you on the real..

Comment

A more useful post would've been how to make molly and sell that shit
      .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
        why do people always fuck with you? im not gay/bi personally but thats not really a reason to talk shit to someone...the way i see it is whatever makes you happy .. go fuckin do it you know?... no homo but.. yea people needa stop fuckin with you on the real..
        People don't fuck with him because he's gay, we fuck with him because he's Mars.

Comment

mlm scammers even on a wayne forum? dude you're such a rookie quit that job seems like you hate money and got some mofo 40$

Comment

No one has a problem w him being gay, it's just cause he does it to be funny, which makes me think he's just putting up a front .

When you ever see a gay dude talk about themselves like that ?

Whats good w you by the way, it's been a minute since you quoted me lol .

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              No one has a problem w him being gay, it's just cause he does it to be funny, which makes me think he's just putting up a front .

When you ever see a gay dude talk about themselves like that ?

Whats good w you by the way, it's been a minute since you quoted me lol .
              been ight. hope the best for you.

Comment

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by dpzlilfrank14 View Post
                  Not a bot. I'm an actual person lol
                  The bot is gonna get us all

Comment

Working...
                  X