Truth right hereeeeeeeeeee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    The internet is funny because I can't tell whether you're joking or not.

If you are then okay, cool.

If you're not, and if you are completely serious, you do realize that Lucifer was the angel of music in Heaven?

They say He was the most beautiful and was in charge of creating all of the music in Heaven for God and the Angels.
    Yeah I know about lucifer being the head angel of music, doesnt it make sense that thhat is his biggest tool on earth

And I know that He was the most beautiful and the most highest angel, but was greedy for more power.

And Yes Im being serious.

When I say Entertainment , I mean stuff like those reality TV shows, sictom, Movies, etc used to entrap our brains and keep society submissive and arrogant.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
    u just gave it away right there, come on bruh u aint smart
    [/B]
    nah that aint me, i only got one account,

Comment

Is it really that big of a fucking coincidence that 2 people on this dead ass forum are in to the Illuminati?
      I can see ur ip

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Yeah I know about lucifer being the head angel of music, doesnt it make sense that thhat is his biggest tool on earth

And I know that He was the most beautiful and the most highest angel, but was greedy for more power.

When I say Entertainment , I mean stuff like those reality TV shows, sictom, Movies, etc used to entrap our brains and keep society submissive and arrogant.

- - - Updated - - -

So if you think our society is so evil...

What is your picture of a better one for real?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
        I can see ur ip
        No you can't you stupid fuck and even if you could you would obviously see that these two are different...
        המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

lol that struggle comma at the end of your sentence, come on komet, ur tryin to hard now

Comment

Yo I'm going to take a picture of myself holding a paper saying StevenHTX is a homosexual and KidComet is going to do the same thing to prove my point.

Comment

So if you think our society is so evil...

What is your picture of a better one for real?
              Oh nah this society aint got no hope bruh, its only gonna get worse, not better. My picture of a good society would be one withoit money and without TV or anything to distract us from worshiping the creator, which is how heaven is gonna be like. To be in the presence of God and feel is love and compassion 24/7

But since were stuck on this dumb earth for the time being. i really cant find positivety, i mean i smile and laugh in real life, dont get me wrong, dont think outside this forum im some consipacy nut who always talks about the illuminati 24/7

if anything outside this forum, im the quiet one who listens when a group of friends talk, but nah i see my friends, and i cry a little inside knowing they they will probally end up in hell, im not judging them, but i know they aren right with God based on their actions, and I knwo they arent saved by Jesus Christ, and those who arent saved will be sent to hell, and it sucks it gets me kinda sad, and i try my best to bring up God, but i never can, its such a hard topic to bring up, but on the forum with ppl i dont know, its easy.

But theres a reason why God allows me to feel like this, God has cursed me to see what life should be like

Comment

Oh nah this society aint got no hope bruh, its only gonna get worse, not better. My picture of a good society would be one withoit money and without TV or anything to distract us from worshiping the creator, which is how heaven is gonna be like. To be in the presence of God and feel is love and compassion 24/7

But since were stuck on this dumb earth for the time being. i really cant find positivety, i mean i smile and laugh in real life, dont get me wrong, dont think outside this forum im some consipacy nut who always talks about the illuminati 24/7

if anything outside this forum, im the quiet one who listens when a group of friends talk, but nah i see my friends, and i cry a little inside knowing they they will probally end up in hell, im not judging them, but i know they aren right with God based on their actions, and I knwo they arent saved by Jesus Christ, and those who arent saved will be sent to hell, and it sucks it gets me kinda sad, and i try my best to bring up God, but i never can, its such a hard topic to bring up, but on the forum with ppl i dont know, its easy.

But theres a reason why God allows me to feel like this, God has cursed me to see what life should be like
                Lil bro there's nothing wrong with thinking about conspiracies.

Adam and Eve is a conspiracy, the big bang theory is a conspiracy, basically anything that isn't proven is a conspiracy.

Don't let anybody call you crazy to your face, because that's bullshit.

One thing I would really like to know with you is that, why do you believe your beliefs are 100% correct?

I understand you're strictly religious, but how do you know you're right?

The Bible was written by men who claimed certain things, fuck me I can write a book right now claiming that potatoes are the cure for cancer and that would basically have as much credibility as the Bible has today.

Comment

Lil bro there's nothing wrong with thinking about conspiracies.

Adam and Eve is a conspiracy, the big bang theory is a conspiracy, basically anything that isn't proven is a conspiracy.

Don't let anybody call you crazy to your face, because that's bullshit.

One thing I would really like to know with you is that, why do you believe your beliefs are 100% correct?

I understand you're strictly religious, but how do you know you're right?

The Bible was written by men who claimed certain things, fuck me I can write a book right now claiming that potatoes are the cure for cancer and that would basically have as much credibility as the Bible has today.
                  Cause I believe by faith, thats all. I had many prayers answered, ive seen prayers get answered. I seen things that build my faith up. God speaks to me thru his word. when im having a day that I need some advice, I open up my bible and boom, i open it to a page that almost directly speaks about my problem, things like that.

here read this article.

How an Atheist Found God - Why the Change

Comment

Cause I believe by faith, thats all. I had many prayers answered, ive seen prayers get answered. I seen things that build my faith up. God speaks to me thru his word. when im having a day that I need some advice, I open up my bible and boom, i open it to a page that almost directly speaks about my problem, things like that.

here read this article.

How an Atheist Found God - Why the Change
                    Faith is just that, faith.

There's no proof for it, it's just religious people believing in a higher power.

Can I ask you a question though?

Why does religion change every hundred or so years?

Sure, Christianity is the main religion preached today, but what about when the pyramids were built in Egypt?

Why did they worship a different God for a different thing?

Like for example they worshiped certain Gods for rain and certain Gods for crops.

If you really think about it, it makes no sense.

The "prayers" you speak of could just be coincidences, life is very unpredictable.

Also, the Bible is incredibly well written for a reason.

You begin to realize that it is just possibly written for the greater good of humanity, to help people in times of need, because sometimes that's all people have to turn towards.

The Bible could just be advice?

Comment

Faith is just that, faith.

There's no proof for it, it's just religious people believing in a higher power.

Can I ask you a question though?

Why does religion change every hundred or so years?

Sure, Christianity is the main religion preached today, but what about when the pyramids were built in Egypt?

Why did they worship a different God for a different thing?

Like for example they worshiped certain Gods for rain and certain Gods for crops.

If you really think about it, it makes no sense.

The "prayers" you speak of could just be coincidences, life is very unpredictable.

Also, the Bible is incredibly well written for a reason.

You begin to realize that it is just possibly written for the greater good of humanity, to help people in times of need, because sometimes that's all people have to turn towards.

The Bible could just be advice?

Here goes the whole Christianity and religious debate again.

I'll simplfy it, God made man, man worshiped God.Not because God is evil and greedy and wants ppl to bow down to him, but because man loves God, because God loves man. K?
                      That's not religion. Thats just how it wwas, and how its suppose to be.
                      Okay

Man sinned against God. God+ Sin do not mix whatsoever at all. God is holy, man is not.

Sin brought into the world. Okay.

God sends his son, Jesus Christ, which is also God in human form so that he may go down onto the earth, to die in our place. We we meant to die. because we sinned. when sin was brought into the world, so was death. But instead of us dying, God let his son die instead so that we may be saved.

Again, thats not religion, that what happened, thats how it is.

Where is my proof of that? I dont have any, sorry.
                      Dont believe it? your problem, i told you, its your choice

"religion" is MAN made. the fact that people started worshiping other things, and idols, its pure deception from the devil. That is all. Over time, we got all these "religions" spreaded across the world. Why? Deception. Why? Sin. A man grows up, not knowing God, but seeks some spirtual answers for why he is alive, and his purpose for life, so he come to a conclusion that seems rigth in his own head, and goes with it, he gets into a high position, a deceives everbody else with his false beliefs, boom we have a nation following a false god.
                      Think of ppl back then, water falls from the sky, what would be your reasoning behind that? My guess is you'd probally say it was some lady in the sky that makes its rain when you ask and worship for it, lets call that lady Rayna, so now we got Rayna the God of rain to worship.
                      Lack of understanding, deception, sin.

Now we got a religion that almost copies "Christianity" almost to a T, except their are corruption and deception in it to.
                      I put Christianity in quotations cause i dont even like call it that, as if it is some type of religion, cause it truly isnt.
                      Lets call them Catholics. Deceived many people into thinking confessing sins to a "holy preist" is going to save them, deceived many people into thinking that they are allowed to live their sinful live all they want, as long as they confess their sins, so they go out and party Saturday, apologize Sunday, and fornicate on Monday, and repeat. They state they believe in the same God, to create the allusion that they are a religion following Gods standards, when truly, they are not.

heres a long version I wrote on this forum

\

I agree Religion IS the worst. Religion wasnt created by God tho man. Religion was created by man.
                      The way to be right with God in every religion is by earning your way. It is based on works, not grace. Christianity is different from every religion in this aspect: all other religions (including Mormonism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism) state that you must earn the right to be reconciled with God.

Religion is man trying to reach up to God. The message of Christianity is God reaching down to man. Religion is about what man has to DO to be right with God. Christianity is about what God has already DONE to provide us the opportunity to be right with Him.
                      Religion says you must EARN your salvation by doing good deeds or certain acts and not doing evil. (Thats where the "Slavery" part comes in"
                      Christianity says all we need to do is BELIEVE that Christ has already paid the price for the evil we have done. Christianity says we are all evil (filled with sin) and there is nothing we can do to earn the right to be saved. Christianity says that God (in the form of Jesus Christ) stepped into our place and paid the awful price that had to be paid for us. He gave us the freegift of salvation if we choose to believe in Jesus.

This is the difference between religion and TRUE Christianity. There is no checklist or list of rules that you must follow. It is ALL about your relationships, vertical and horizontal. There is no rhetoric or rituals that have to be practiced. Believe that Jesus Christ came to earth and died for your sins, accept his FREE GIFT, let God help you to love Him and love others. That’s it! It is so simple it sounds stupid, and it would be if there was no real POWER here.

Religion says "If I obey God will love me" "If you stop drinking, sleeping aroudnd blah blah blah then God will love you" "Then you'll go to heaven" NOOOOOWHEREEEEE EVERRR HAS GOD SAIDD THAT AT ALLL

THAT is religion man. Chrisitanity, is so simple man i dnt even know why they call it a "religion" nowadays but, NONE of us are good enough for God, and never will be at all.

God loves us bro regardless of how much we sin, regardless of what we do, nothing can make him love us more or less.

Imagine a dad go to his daugheter right, and giving a list and saying, only if you follow this list, I will love you. Nahhhh lol thats not how God works at all bruh, its simple, God loves us already , he gave a list of commandments,

And If you read the 10 Commandments you will notice that they are all about relationships. They are either about improving our relationship with God or with other people. So the law can be summed up in love; love for God and love for others. It was never intended to be a list of rules that can be relegated to a checklist or mathematical formula. We are talking about love

Ya feel me ? I would replied sooner but I was kinda busy lol

Comment

Here goes the whole Christianity and religious debate again.

I'll simplfy it, God made man, man worshiped God.Not because God is evil and greedy and wants ppl to bow down to him, but because man loves God, because God loves man. K?
                        That's not religion. Thats just how it wwas, and how its suppose to be.
                        Okay

Man sinned against God. God+ Sin do not mix whatsoever at all. God is holy, man is not.

Sin brought into the world. Okay.

God sends his son, Jesus Christ, which is also God in human form so that he may go down onto the earth, to die in our place. We we meant to die. because we sinned. when sin was brought into the world, so was death. But instead of us dying, God let his son die instead so that we may be saved.

Again, thats not religion, that what happened, thats how it is.

Where is my proof of that? I dont have any, sorry.
                        Dont believe it? your problem, i told you, its your choice

"religion" is MAN made. the fact that people started worshiping other things, and idols, its pure deception from the devil. That is all. Over time, we got all these "religions" spreaded across the world. Why? Deception. Why? Sin. A man grows up, not knowing God, but seeks some spirtual answers for why he is alive, and his purpose for life, so he come to a conclusion that seems rigth in his own head, and goes with it, he gets into a high position, a deceives everbody else with his false beliefs, boom we have a nation following a false god.
                        Think of ppl back then, water falls from the sky, what would be your reasoning behind that? My guess is you'd probally say it was some lady in the sky that makes its rain when you ask and worship for it, lets call that lady Rayna, so now we got Rayna the God of rain to worship.
                        Lack of understanding, deception, sin.

Now we got a religion that almost copies "Christianity" almost to a T, except their are corruption and deception in it to.
                        I put Christianity in quotations cause i dont even like call it that, as if it is some type of religion, cause it truly isnt.
                        Lets call them Catholics. Deceived many people into thinking confessing sins to a "holy preist" is going to save them, deceived many people into thinking that they are allowed to live their sinful live all they want, as long as they confess their sins, so they go out and party Saturday, apologize Sunday, and fornicate on Monday, and repeat. They state they believe in the same God, to create the allusion that they are a religion following Gods standards, when truly, they are not.

heres a long version I wrote on this forum
                        I'm too drunk for this shit.

I'll kill your argument another day.

But for real you are the one who is misguided.

All I have to say is that the Bible teaches complacency, to be content with nothing

To be content with bread and butter, while the higher ups are laughing at you dining on the finest foods on the planet.

Understand that there are people on this planet who are A LOT smarter than you are, and the rich continue to get richer.

See a coincidence here?

I hope you do, because for some odd reason I feel like helping you see your wrongs and how much you are being deceived.

Peace for now.

Comment

I'm too drunk for this shit.

I'll kill your argument another day.

But for real you are the one who is misguided.

All I have to say is that the Bible teaches complacency, to be content with nothing

To be content with bread and butter, while the higher ups are laughing at you dining on the finest foods on the planet.

Understand that there are people on this planet who are A LOT smarter than you are, and the rich continue to get richer.

See a coincidence here?

I hope you do, because for some odd reason I feel like helping you see your wrongs and how much you are being deceived.

Peace for now.
                          lol, bro, All I know is I believe Jesus Christ died for my sins, thats all. Im not bein decieved, this is my own personal choice. I believe thru faith in God, that he died for my sins. Thats all.

Your not going to help me see my wrongs, nothing you will tell me can change the fact that I believe in God. Im not being closed minded, im just firm in faith.

Comment

Working...
                          X