The Batman | Suicide Squad 2 | Justice League [Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    Christian Bale is the batman now tho, that's like changing ironman...

Damn...don't even think well live till 2017, illuminati making a lot of moves man...
    Microchip coming in jan 2014 after that 7 years of tribulation

so dnt worry theres time, but during the 7 years of tribulation I doubt watching a movie would be anyones priority lol

Comment

man of steel sucked so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Proof View Post
        i wonder why Bale isnt playin Batman anymore?maybe a potential disagreement with the producers?
        Originally posted by Gman918 View Post
        He played Batman well but this version of The Dark Knight would not fit within the same universe as the Man of Steel.The new Batman needs to have more of a Arkham City type feel.
        The Dark Knight Trilogy is too realistic to be in the Man of Steel universe.

Comment

Don't know how this will turn out????

Comment

Jensen Ackles should get the batman gig, he wants the role and he'd be perfect for it imo

Comment

not man of steel 2 btw, the movie is going to be called 'batman vs. superman'

...yes they are going to fight each other in the movie, they have done so many times in the comics and shows, the fights will mostly be based off of the 'dark knight returns' comic series, where they fight each other

edit: filming this in toronto, definitely going to go and catch it

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                not man of steel 2 btw, the movie is going to be called 'batman vs. superman'

...yes they are going to fight each other in the movie, they have done so many times in the comics and shows, the fights will mostly be based off of the 'dark knight returns' comic series, where they fight each other

edit: filming this in toronto, definitely going to go and catch it
                Why would they fight each other if they are both good people ?

And how will it be a competition with the powers Superman has ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

I think they work together and the movie will be called " The World's Finest "

makes MUCH more sense anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post

the director stated it would be them facing off against each other, in the comics they have rarely seen eye-to-eye, and have quarrelled many times, and kryptonite makes it even with them, idk how theyre going to impliment it, but it was done in 'the dark knight returns' comic and tv movie

Comment

I've always wondered why in the hell they ever did Batman Vs Superman comics... Batman is just a normal rich guy with a utility belt & gadgets... Superman can't be touched unless someone got Kryptonite it's like putting Tony Stark (without the suit) up against Superman (I know marvel & DC bla bla just an example).

But I guess I Am Legend saw it coming with that big poster they put up for filming in NYC

Comment

whatever , avengers age of ultron and marvel etc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dc's efforts to do something big~

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                          I've always wondered why in the hell they ever did Batman Vs Superman comics... Batman is just a normal rich guy with a utility belt & gadgets... Superman can't be touched unless someone got Kryptonite it's like putting Tony Stark (without the suit) up against Superman (I know marvel & DC bla bla just an example).

But I guess I Am Legend saw it coming with that big poster they put up for filming in NYC
                          Illuminati shit

Nah for real, I'm with you....even though Batman fans will think the opposite tho
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X