No announcement yet.

The Batman | Suicide Squad 2 | Justice League [Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they can either make this really fucking good, or really fucking bad. me being the Batman fan that I am, I hope it's balanced out and they make a great not only Batman, but a Bruce Wayne. Im not against it, but will feel better once I know who the actor playing him is.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      they can either make this really fucking good, or really fucking bad. me being the Batman fan that I am, I hope it's balanced out and they make a great not only Batman, but a Bruce Wayne. Im not against it, but will feel better once I know who the actor playing him is.
      It's the same director as the dark knight trilogy, so I don't really see this being a bad movie

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
        It's the same director as the dark knight trilogy, so I don't really see this being a bad movie
        as well as inception and the prestige

Comment

I know, but he's producing it. i know it really can't be bad, but one mistake or even the wrong actor can mess it up. There's so many picky Batman fans out there.. I'm not picky, I just wanna have a good actor to follow up Bale's Batman. Don't want a downgrade. But I'm not a Superman fan at all, so really I'm just going to see it just for Batman.

Comment

I know, but he's producing it. i know it really can't be bad, but one mistake or even the wrong actor can mess it up. There's so many picky Batman fans out there.. I'm not picky, I just wanna have a good actor to follow up Bale's Batman. Don't want a downgrade. But I'm not a Superman fan at all, so really I'm just going to see it just for Batman.
            Jensen Ackles ftw

Comment

Jensen Ackles ftw

who?

Comment

Originally posted by Syko View Post
                #TeamAvengers

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                I've always wondered why in the hell they ever did Batman Vs Superman comics... Batman is just a normal rich guy with a utility belt & gadgets... Superman can't be touched unless someone got Kryptonite it's like putting Tony Stark (without the suit) up against Superman (I know marvel & DC bla bla just an example).

But I guess I Am Legend saw it coming with that big poster they put up for filming in NYC
                Shit ya'll don't know about the Marvel Vs DC comics back in the 90's and before! They had crazy merges too (Wolverine with Batman as one is a comic book I could remember The Dark Claw comics). When I say merges I don't mean working together I mean 2 heroes becoming 1 hero!!
                Last edited by romanreloaded; 08-02-2013, 12:10 AM.

Comment

who?

He wants the batman part and I think he should get it

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Hmm we will see about that, depends who is going to be playing Batman as we always knew that Bale was only doing the Trilogy with Nolan and not doing anymore after. It has potential to be great, it also has potential to fall flat on it's ass.
                    It's Ryan Gosling for the new batman in this movie

- - - Updated - - -

He wants the batman part and I think he should get it
                    He'd be pretty goood haha

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                      It's Ryan Gosling for the new batman in this movie

- - - Updated - - -

He'd be pretty goood haha
                      ryan gosling is just a proposed candidate, for this batman they want an older guy to play him, because this will be an older batman, like i said before theyre basing most of it off of the dark knight return comics, and in those batman is older and comes out of retirement, so the bruce wayne we see here will be older than the christian bale one

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        ryan gosling is just a proposed candidate, for this batman they want an older guy to play him, because this will be an older batman, like i said before theyre basing most of it off of the dark knight return comics, and in those batman is older and comes out of retirement, so the bruce wayne we see here will be older than the christian bale one
                        its bruce willis tbh

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                          its bruce willis tbh
                          bruce Williams as batman lol?

Comment

Working...
                          X