but it could be real that is the point
    It's nothing but a huge reach =/

Comment

• Comment

• [wshh]wshhQxj8GkTnM8k0s13V[/wshh]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
          [wshh]wshhQxj8GkTnM8k0s13V[/wshh]
          doomsday looks awful, and not really feeling eisenberg as lex either, other than that this will be sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            doomsday looks awful, and not really feeling eisenberg as lex either, other than that this will be sweet
            did u see this

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              did u see this
              ya i've seen the theories online aha, a lot of earlyyyy speculation from early drafts of the movie though was that doomsday was going to be in the movie in the end and created from zods body, the guy playing zod i believe admitted to playing doomsday as well by mistake during an interview...synder could be trolling everyone though, but i highly doubt it, because doomsday will legit look like this except hell have a couple more spikes on him, so it'd be weird to have 2 villains that look the exact same pretty much

we'll see what happens, stoked either way

Comment

isnt it lex luthors son?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  isnt it lex luthors son?
                  he does have a son in the comics, but i'm pretty sure that this is the 'lex luthor', don't know what route they're taking with calling him lex jr. though in the movie

Comment

• That new trailer was stupid they showed the whole movie plot smh

Comment

ya i've seen the theories online aha, a lot of earlyyyy speculation from early drafts of the movie though was that doomsday was going to be in the movie in the end and created from zods body, the guy playing zod i believe admitted to playing doomsday as well by mistake during an interview...synder could be trolling everyone though, but i highly doubt it, because doomsday will legit look like this except hell have a couple more spikes on him, so it'd be weird to have 2 villains that look the exact same pretty much

we'll see what happens, stoked either way
                      march need to hurry up

Comment

• ay [MENTION=61827]Mnjaro[/MENTION] now they saying its bizzaro lol

Comment

he does have a son in the comics, but i'm pretty sure that this is the 'lex luthor', don't know what route they're taking with calling him lex jr. though in the movie
                          how does he go bald then? touching the kyrptonite?

Comment

Working...
                          X