The Batman | The Pengiun [Thread]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shake View Post
    Looking forward to this but does anyone know if Robin will be in it? I thought Joseph Gordon Levitt would be playing Robin from now on?
    The new movies are a reboot. Nolan's series ain't got nothing to do with this. So even if there is a Robin/Nightwing in this, JGL ain't doing it. Period.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
      I hope not because that is so unrealistic

this guy i swear

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        The new movies are a reboot. Nolan's series ain't got nothing to do with this. So even if there is a Robin/Nightwing in this, JGL ain't doing it. Period.
        What do you mean a reboot?

Comment

What do you mean a reboot?
          It means the story of the Nolan film never happened. Like the new Spider-Man film series have nothing to do with the old one. Completely different.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

It means the story of the Nolan film never happened. Like the new Spider-Man film series have nothing to do with the old one. Completely different.
            Oh right so this Batman vs. Superman film will be based off another movie?

Comment

Comment

Oh right so this Batman vs. Superman film will be based off another movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
                  Amazing

Comment

Not technically a reboot, cause Affleck's Batman will be older & wiser, so if the Justice League movie was to have any Batman-Solo spin offs, they wouldn't show the origins of Batman, like we've seen time & time again...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                      Not technically a reboot, cause Affleck's Batman will be older & wiser, so if the Justice League movie was to have any Batman-Solo spin offs, they wouldn't show the origins of Batman, like we've seen time & time again...
                      Uhh, yes it's a reboot. By reboot, they mean Affleck's Batman isn't the same as Bale's Batman. Totally different universes. But yeah, no more Batman origin movie for Affleck.
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Uhh, yes it's a reboot. By reboot, they mean Affleck's Batman isn't the same as Bale's Batman. Totally different universes. But yeah, no more Batman origin movie for Affleck.
                        A reboot is starting over a new series with a completely different take on the character from a different actor. Have you never seen movies with characters that are played by completely different actors but yet the same character? Hint Batman, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin? Same character, different actor.

When they make a solo spin off, with Ben Affleck playing batman with a completely different story than Bale's, then you have my permission to call it a reboot.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                          A reboot is starting over a new series with a completely different take on the character from a different actor. Have you never seen movies with characters that are played by completely different actors but yet the same character? Hint Batman, Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin? Same character, different actor.

When they make a solo spin off, with Ben Affleck playing batman with a completely different story than Bale's, then you have my permission to call it a reboot.

I know the old movies. But as far as I know, Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy is a separate thing. It was a "realistic" take on Batman. Now they're doing a true "comic" Batman. A Batman that actually looks badass and menacing on screen, and knows how to kick everyone's ass. Christian Bale's Batman wouldn't fit in at all with this.
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X