Comment

• I'm actually excited for this

Comment

• Comment

• this is getting ALOT of bad reviews lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
            this is getting ALOT of bad reviews lol
            Ye, most of them is telling that dc films should be like Marvel...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post
              Ye, most of them is telling that dc films should be like Marvel...
              ya i've seen that which is a stupid negative, but i've seen alottt of reviews too just saying its a bad movie, pacing is awful, CGI is bad in final act of film, heroes are 'out of character' and do things they normally wouldn't, its dark and brooding but its too dark and brooding almost to a fault, and that its just not directed very good

other 'complains' ive heard are jesse eisenberg does an awful job lol, they say hes trying to hard, the fight between batman and superman is like 8 minutes of the movie only, and that wonderwoman and superman don't even say a word to each other in it aha

in all of this i'm not surprised though because pretty much every movie that Zach snyder directs gets awful/mixed reviews, still seeing it Friday night though and im pumped

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                ya i've seen that which is a stupid negative, but i've seen alottt of reviews too just saying its a bad movie, pacing is awful, CGI is bad in final act of film, heroes are 'out of character' and do things they normally wouldn't, its dark and brooding but its too dark and brooding almost to a fault, and that its just not directed very good

other 'complains' ive heard are jesse eisenberg does an awful job lol, they say hes trying to hard, the fight between batman and superman is like 8 minutes of the movie only, and that wonderwoman and superman don't even say a word to each other in it aha

in all of this i'm not surprised though because pretty much every movie that Zach snyder directs gets awful/mixed reviews, still seeing it Friday night though and im pumped
                Im glad that the movie apparently is 'too dark' because that's exactly what DC wants for their movies (me too).

Really pumped for the cameos of The Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg...

Can�t wait to see it tomorrow

Comment

• If you want to know what Aquaman looks like in this movie open the spoiler

SPOILER

Comment

• damn I was hyped for this but the critic reviews killed some of the hype

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      If you want to know what Aquaman looks like in this movie open the spoiler

SPOILER
                      lol they released what he was going to look like a longgggggggg time ago, unless you meant to say want to see his appearance in the movie

Comment

• Ok, don't get the bad reviews about this. Some parts could be better tough. Still pretty good for me.

SPOILERBen Affleck a fantastic batman. The scene where is fighting the tugs is incredible. Looks like a Batman arkham game. This is how Batman should be...Savage.
                        The Batcave is amazing and Jeremy Irons as Alfred is exceptional . Some great lines on this.

Wonder Woman is a badass.

Heisenberg is supringly good as Lex Luthor. His awkwardness is funny and he is a important piece on this movie.

Superman is not much different from Man of steel. It plays the part. Good.

Where about the cameos?
                        Can't wait to see Aquaman. Movie's gon be Brutal.

Talking about storywise, it begins very good it the 'White Portuguese' thing and the slowly introduction about Luther wanting to frame Superman. Dont understand when critics talk about the bad pace of the movie. Some times i was wondering why such thing happened but then it makes sense... it's a cohesive storyline. I liked it.

Now, the worst part of the movie.
                        The fight. Why Batman is beating the crap out of Superman? Dont know what Snyder wanted from this but i have to say this is the downgrade of this movie. This could and should be much better. I know that Batman had the Kryptonite weapon but still...

And then the line where Batman is saving Clark's mother and then he says he's friend of her son.
                        You wanted to kill Superman minutes ago.

Overall, pretty good movie and im glad that the movie is 'too dark' . This is how a superhero movie should be. Dark.

8--10

Excited for what's coming from DC. Can't wait.

Last edited by Nigga; 03-26-2016, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• I thought this movie was great don't get the hate

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X