wanna see me fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanna see me fight

in real life? I have been practicing my punches every day for like a year and 1/2 in my room, and they look real good now I can say and I play dead or alive dimensions alot so im trying to punch like those characters and also I have plans in the works of full scale revenge on these niggas who jumped me last year cuz I live in the place where it happened now and it was the worst shit ever for me and im still feelin a way about it now and I want a redemption and also because like, I am never mentioned on any lists or nothing, and I dont never get no noticifcations and like damn I wanna get notified to and I wasn�t even in the hq parties the whole entire forums was on there except me, what!!! and also I never get no friends requests or nothing ever, wtf, I just want friends : ( I want to be remembered for something cool here I guess or I don�t know lol I�ll post a video of me in a fight if anyone wants to see if it gets me more liked

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      in real life? I have been practicing my punches every day for like a year and 1/2 in my room, and they look real good now I can say and I play dead or alive dimensions alot so im trying to punch like those characters and also I have plans in the works of full scale revenge on these niggas who jumped me last year cuz I live in the place where it happened now and it was the worst shit ever for me and im still feelin a way about it now and I want a redemption and also because like, I am never mentioned on any lists or nothing, and I dont never get no noticifcations and like damn I wanna get notified to and I wasn’t even in the hq parties the whole entire forums was on there except me, what!!! and also I never get no friends requests or nothing ever, wtf, I just want friends : ( I want to be remembered for something cool here I guess or I don’t know lol I’ll post a video of me in a fight if anyone wants to see if it gets me more liked
      lmao

Comment

i wanna see you fight

Comment

srsly bruh you aint fighting no one

Comment

in real life? I have been practicing my punches every day for like a year and 1/2 in my room, and they look real good now I can say and I play dead or alive dimensions alot so im trying to punch like those characters and also I have plans in the works of full scale revenge on these niggas who jumped me last year cuz I live in the place where it happened now and it was the worst shit ever for me and im still feelin a way about it now and I want a redemption and also because like, I am never mentioned on any lists or nothing, and I dont never get no noticifcations and like damn I wanna get notified to and I wasn’t even in the hq parties the whole entire forums was on there except me, what!!! and also I never get no friends requests or nothing ever, wtf, I just want friends : ( I want to be remembered for something cool here I guess or I don’t know lol I’ll post a video of me in a fight if anyone wants to see if it gets me more liked
            not sure if a troll?

Comment

nada mas y nada menos que el chamaquito
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

You still soft.

Comment

you need to come around more often brah.

Comment

Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
                    -_- hush that up cuz at the end of it all im still the most boss and when you post in my threads you paying homage to a real niga so dont forget that
                    Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                    lmao

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    i wanna see you fight
                    lmao ok. i almost got it in today but see what happen was my little cousin was in the house at the time and she just got her teeth pulled and i couldnt leave her by herself so i ran home but my friends say i bitched out but thats not even what it was
                    Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    srsly bruh you aint fighting no one
                    -_- yes I will. I mean not head up fighting cuz i flinch too hard but I can bumrush
                    Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    not sure if a troll?
                    lol no, i used to troll up on here but not no more
                    Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                    wtf
                    Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    You still soft.
                    -_- no the f-k im not dawg
                    Originally posted by jvg View Post
                    you need to come around more often brah.
                    lol yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                    hey lol on the real tip tho dont speak no dialects to me dawg thatl you get you did up

Comment

in real life? I have been practicing my punches every day for like a year and 1/2 in my room, and they look real good now I can say and I play dead or alive dimensions alot so im trying to punch like those characters and also I have plans in the works of full scale revenge on these niggas who jumped me last year cuz I live in the place where it happened now and it was the worst shit ever for me and im still feelin a way about it now and I want a redemption and also because like, I am never mentioned on any lists or nothing, and I dont never get no noticifcations and like damn I wanna get notified to and I wasn�t even in the hq parties the whole entire forums was on there except me, what!!! and also I never get no friends requests or nothing ever, wtf, I just want friends : ( I want to be remembered for something cool here I guess or I don�t know lol I�ll post a video of me in a fight if anyone wants to see if it gets me more liked
                      I wasn't mentioned either I feel your pain brah

But fighting someone and a pillow is two diffrent senarios. Punching isn't everything
                      Last edited by Wayne_Fan_101; 08-28-2013, 03:00 AM.
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

-_- hush that up cuz at the end of it all im still the most boss and when you post in my threads you paying homage to a real niga so dont forget that

brah i sonned u

remember i schooled u on everythin to know bout life and the trap game

i know u remember

u weak brah

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X