u weak brah
    dude only comes on lwhq when his mother lets him play on the DS

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post

na son im out yo

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
        I wasn't mentioned either I feel your pain brah But fighting someone and a pillow is two diffrent senarios. Punching isn't everything
        lool dang, but......it isnt?
        Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        brah i sonned uremember i schooled u on everythin to know bout life and the trap gamei know u rememberu weak brah
        lmao oh yeah i remember that. ok i admit you demonstrated the teachings of the trap game, absolutely correct but Im not weak dawg -_- im the beast yal jus dont know xD
        Originally posted by Paradise Pvpi View Post
        na son im out yo -_- its not true i play the ds when i want
        - - - Updated - - -

dude -_- i quote + you in the original post but it did not show up and i fucking hate quoting out of order my apologies for the orginazation of all of this. but seriously screw off!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
          lool dang, but......it isnt?lmao oh yeah i remember that. ok i admit you demonstrated the teachings of the trap game, absolutely correct but Im not weak dawg -_- im the beast yal jus dont know xD

- - - Updated - - -

dude -_- i quote + you in the original post but it did not show up and i fucking hate quoting out of order my apologies for the orginazation of all of this. but seriously screw off!!!!
          buy a computer

Comment

buy a computer

Comment

nobody is gonna take you serious with a hotel toothbrush as ya avy and a doctor recommended oral-b toothbrush with crest mint whitening toothpaste as ya sig b

Comment

nobody is gonna take you serious with a hotel toothbrush as ya avy and a doctor recommended oral-b toothbrush with crest mint whitening toothpaste as ya sig b

lmao fo real why is his shit a tooth brush????? and your sig is funny

Comment

OP is Kidcomet forreal tho.

Comment

Comment

silence yo self dawg because you just dont know cuz like i get mad props from niggas all around the world dawg i got the 3 stars what b*#& stop playinand quit hatin as well dont be mad cuz im a motherf-kn winner dawg lmaooo an look at you tryna roast somebody real chat tho dont disrespect me like that in my own topic dawg cuz like forreal i call a girl on the phone in front of your home

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
                      OP is Kidcomet forreal tho.
                      incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
                        silence yo self dawg because you just dont know cuz like i get mad props from niggas all around the world dawg i got the 3 stars what b*#& stop playinand quit hatin as well dont be mad cuz im a motherf-kn winner dawg lmaooo an look at you tryna roast somebody real chat tho dont disrespect me like that in my own topic dawg cuz like forreal i call a girl on the phone in front of your home
                        you aint shit b

Comment

you aint shit b

tt

i dont have to deal with this im a real az niga
                          you can like go blow something

Comment

Working...
                          X