Apples iPhone 5s / 5c Event - 10/09/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zanee View Post
    it doesn't matter how much they wow you, someone had it before them. You're talking out your ass. Wheres the creativity?
    Actually Apple creates and others copy...

It was proven that Samsung stole from Apple and that's why they got sued....the reason why the "Galaxies" lately look good...coz they stole from apple...it was all over the news
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

People who know shit about techology are always riding dick of whatever is most popular and that's Apple.
      Apple never had any unique ideas, they stole every single project they published.
      They go for unpopular projects that have potential, they make it look little better and more appealing to people and then run in through insane marketing and voila, people will ride with it and buy it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

It was proven that Samsung stole from Apple and that's why they got sued....the reason why the "Galaxies" lately look good...coz they stole from apple...it was all over the news
      Microsoft made Tablet PC in 2002, but it was unpopular.. Apple made it more appealing and people rode their dick. Apple copied Microsoft.

I respect Apple, but I don't respect people trying to defend a company that steals ideas.

http://www.itproportal.com/2013/06/1...her-platforms/ [MENTION=42670]FREDO SiNATRA[/MENTION]
      Now your phone will be as equal as mine

Comment

Not really, just a lot of dudes catching feelings because apple Iphones are better phones and they cant admit it
        nah man you could say that about anything.. a kanye west stan will say he isn't a fanboy, there's just "a lot of dudes catching feelings because Yeezus is the best album and they cant admit it �

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Yet you're still ignoring the fact that they just copied Motorola, but it's okay because no one is calling them out?

Plus do I even need to mention all the software ideas they stole from not just Android but Windows and Blackberry? but oh wait, it's cool because no ones calling them out right?

Comment

Yet you're still ignoring the fact that they just copied Motorola, but it's okay because no one is calling them out?

Plus do I even need to mention all the software ideas they stole from not just Android but Windows and Blackberry? but oh wait, it's cool because no ones calling them out right?
            Motorola? please explain

Don't even mention Microsoft....Bill Gates stole all of Steve Jobs work on softwares when they were young....that's the only reason why "Mircosoft" is what it is right now.

The only good "smart phones" before iPhone were those Nokia touch phones, and then you even had to use a pen to touch it or whatever.....after iPhone was released in 2007, phones all over the world started copying and getting better.

Comment

Motorola? please explain

Don't even mention Microsoft....Bill Gates stole all of Steve Jobs work on softwares when they were young....that's the only reason why "Mircosoft" is what it is right now.

The only good "smart phones" before iPhone were those Nokia touch phones, and then you even had to use a pen to touch it or whatever.....after iPhone was released in 2007, phones all over the world started copying and getting better.
              My job here is done
              Last edited by Zanee; 09-11-2013, 08:14 AM.

Comment

so basically the 5c is just an ugly version of the 5?

Comment

Motorola? please explain

Comment

Motorola? please explain

wow u really dont know shit about phones hahaha

naa sry, i meant u dont know shit at all, my bad

Comment

My job here is done
                      Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post

wow u really dont know shit about phones hahaha

naa sry, i meant u dont know shit at all, my bad
                      yet y'all can't explain shit...

iPhone >>>>>> yo fav phone

sorry

Comment

Golden looks dope af

Comment

iPhones are PooPoo, now people can hack your phone and have your fingerprint lol.
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X