• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Logic is absent, dismissed
    My point exactly
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

No no, my brain is very well developed on the contrary of your disbelief.
      The point given was not a well mentioned one to be excused as a point within itself, therefore, the said "point" was easily dismayed.
      No topic was switched, we are simply arguing about indiscriminate assortments and such.
      There is no real thesis in this "argument", so how is one able to go off topic as you say?

And if I recall, you did not only state you would no longer reply to my threads, but you stated to my post as well, if not beforehand. And yet, here you are, still bickering.

And furthermore, you seem to have responded to my first context of point, when I stated that you said you will no longer reply to my threads, you then responded by saying,
      "This isn't your thread tho, It's Sam's"

And then you continue on to make an excuse, a horrible one at that, at why you in fact replied to this thread

Do you find your logic to be as horrific as I do?

- - - Updated - - -

@MarkoMaxX

I scrutinize you are taking a remarkable long time in your response. Do you lack the basic comprehension required to read at a mere 8th grade level?
      tl;dr and don't have any intentions of doing so

about second part.. I went to sleep, you know what that is? When you are tired and then you lay in your bed, close your eyes and fall asleep..

On serious note you are acting like a true child and it's embarrassing.. I know that in few weeks you will realize how you acted and then you will do your usual thing and post thread like: "I'm sorry I was stressed and shit, I hope yall forgive me, I know God will :puppy eyes:"

It's funny doe, you talk about other people having no lifes and spending time on forums, but you were active on the forum at around 22:00 which is time when most people go out and have fun..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
      damn...i can barely speak spanish
      Heh, always good to know different languages. I really want to learn french, but I don't have time now

Comment

That bitch ass @Wisheezy aint gon do shit
        add an extra prayer tonight that I don't do anything then....fuck boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

inb4ban

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            tl;dr and don't have any intentions of doing so

about second part.. I went to sleep, you know what that is? When you are tired and then you lay in your bed, close your eyes and fall asleep..

On serious note you are acting like a true child and it's embarrassing.. I know that in few weeks you will realize how you acted and then you will do your usual thing and post thread like: "I'm sorry I was stressed and shit, I hope yall forgive me, I know God will :puppy eyes:"

It's funny doe, you talk about other people having no lifes and spending time on forums, but you were active on the forum at around 22:00 which is time when most people go out and have fun..

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, always good to know different languages. I really want to learn french, but I don't have time now
            I'm tired of your presence, dismissed.

Comment

• His passing away was a false flag

Comment

• Originally posted by jvg View Post
                why you been so angry the past couple of days?
                getting pussy is a sin

sooooo yeah this is what happens

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

I'm tired of your presence, dismissed.
                  Truth hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                    His passing away was a false flag

Comment

• [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] never gonna get that gold star now

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                        Truth hurts.

Marko.. your not getting to me in no way, shape or form. You don't impact my life at all, I simply read your post, and reply. I don't catch any feelings over your post whatsoever
                        You may think your post are some complex, very well thought up post that will make me think about my life and reconsider stuff, but no.. your simply falling for all my lil shenanigans time after time

Comment

Marko.. your not getting to me in no way, shape or form. You don't impact my life at all, I simply read your post, and reply. I don't catch any feelings over your post whatsoever
                          You may think your post are some complex, very well thought up post that will make me think about my life and reconsider stuff, but no.. your simply falling for all my lil shenanigans time after time
                          Deion, stop catching feels.

Comment

Working...
                          X