X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    or machiavelli or however you spell it nerd nigga
    ahh shit, you hurt my soul with that one
    how shitty is your life that you have to get people to think you're dead for them to even mention your name, bruh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
      ahh shit, you hurt my soul with that one
      how shitty is your life that you have to get people to think you're dead for them to even mention your name, bruh?
      Nigga puhleeeaseee, how shitty is your life that your arguing with someone who has a supposedly shitty life on an internet forum.

Comment

Nigga puhleeeaseee, how shitty is your life that your arguing with someone who has a supposedly shitty life on an internet forum.
        Bruh, I'm chillin watchin' the Mayweather fight, got good money, got a good job and goin' to school, I ain't got shit to worry bout
        what are you doin' with your life?

Oh yea, pretending to die, and you couldn't even keep that up for 24 hours, good luck with that
        here's a tip
        SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
          Bruh, I'm chillin watchin' the Mayweather fight, got good money, got a good job and goin' to school, I ain't got shit to worry bout
          what are you doin' with your life?

Oh yea, pretending to die, and you couldn't even keep that up for 24 hours, good luck with that
          here's a tip
          SPOILER

Nigga me too, Im watching the fight, got the homies over, chillin, going to college, drive a camaro, have a big house, have a pool, have a basketball size court in my yard, my dad drives a beamer, has a beamer in the garage, im watchign the fight on my 72 in btw, what u got a 27?
          What makes your life so much better? Are you touring with lil wayne or something? you a regular old joe schome like everyone else. stop it.

willing to post pics upon request as always of course

Oh but as soon as I come on the internet to have some fun i become "lame" and "my life sucks" nigga please.

Comment

kidcomet why did you want to pretend you was dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              kidcomet why did you want to pretend you was dead?
              i was bored

Comment

Nigga me too, Im watching the fight, got the homies over, chillin, going to college, drive a camaro, have a big house, have a pool, have a basketball size court in my yard, my dad drives a beamer, has a beamer in the garage, im watchign the fight on my 72 in btw, what u got a 27?
                What makes your life so much better? Are you touring with lil wayne or something? you a regular old joe schome like everyone else. stop it.

willing to post pics upon request as always of course

Oh but as soon as I come on the internet to have some fun i become "lame" and "my life sucks" nigga please.
                [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] died and was reincarnated as [MENTION=4133]Sportz[/MENTION]
                Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                  @KidComet died and was reincarnated as @Sportz
                  nah i aint gonna lie and tell u I got into harvard or some bull. I can proof all my ish in a 2 min video

Comment

Wishing death upon others
                    acting dead, just to get attention

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      acting dead, just to get attention
                      God aint gonna be happy
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        God aint gonna be happy
                        if he can do this the religious shits all a troll though

Comment

2pac read some book about mackevilli, he was a guy who faked his death, so 2pac started calling himself that...
                          nigga it aint rocket science fk outta here "Ares" gay ass name
                          so much stupidity in one post..
                          like I can't even take any of your posts seriously now.. you lost all credibility and you have proven that only illiterate people like you believe in all that shit you believe in..

Mackevilli?
                          You don't know who "Ares" is..

Comment

Working...
                          X