I think Kid Comet passed away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
    stop getting on the fuckign hate kidcomet bandwaggon you dont even fucking know him. you come here trying to fit in but you're always goign to be a little bitch. and yes this was fucked up. but kidcomet will always be funny for the things he did or does. and so fuckign what if he did this.. i dont believe in god or fuck all that ok? so.. really faking your death is fucked up. but im not gonna hate him because of this. fuck. ill just laugh at all the other funny shit he does and has done. but for you puppyfucker nobody likes you. @KidComet i know you dont really like me as a person but you're still one of the funniest fuckin people on here and i respect you for that so maybe i dont agree with this but shout out to you for everything you've done and will continue to do you're cool.

Comment

Y'all think they'll give him a line up before burying him?

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        You don't understand

He's a troll

Lol
        If so then he is beyond pathetic...but i mean like he wasnt trolling before he faked his death. I have looked at his past threads that he made and . He was really funny and i was laughing my ass off. That was trolling, but this religion shit is so different than his past shit. I would be surprised is he was trolling.
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          @KidComet make that video of your mansion and all this luxury that you claim you have possession of pls I want a good reason to hang myself tonight
          Iight fasho, But my dad's at work with the bmw and my stepmom has the other, but i have pics of them both

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
            If so then he is beyond pathetic...but i mean like he wasnt trolling before he faked his death. I have looked at his past threads that he made and . He was really funny and i was laughing my ass off. That was trolling, but this religion shit is so different than his past shit. I would be surprised is he was trolling.

Join Date12 March 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              Ole sensitive ass nigga here again, this is an online forum bitch made nigga,
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                idk who was the guy that spent hours on making pointless threads about God and all that bullshit.. and had arguments with almost every member about it..

you are trying too much
                there ya go being sensitive again,
                "you madde threads about Goddd and u call me sensitivee your the sensitive oneeee wahhhhhhh wahhhhh "

stop crying ole soft marshmellow nigga

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  Join Date12 March 2013
                  I have looked at his past threads that he made and . He was really funny and i was laughing my ass off.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post

Wth, you going all detective and ish.... Looking up my past post and all, get off the comet dick yo for real

Comment

• Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      i was bored
                      smh.

Comment

• Who is kid comet and why would he fake his death? That's sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanee View Post
                          Y'all think they'll give him a line up before burying him?
                          ole irrelevant joke making nigga over here everyone ignored yo ass

Comment

Working...
                          X