Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS4 sells 1 million units in 24hrs (weezy numbers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    who cars??
    #teamxbox
    Xbox One is gonna be shit. I've been an xbox person forever, but fuck that Xbox one. PS4>
    ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Lol bro the ps4 aint even sell that good. Everywhere around me still had consoles 8+ hours after midnight. Neither console is selling because of price and terrible launch games. Xbox one is still going to do better though best believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        But it's not

If Wayne sells 1 million copies of his album does that mean every other rapper is irrelevant too ?
        In 24 hrs? No artist could pull that off so the fact that you're comparing it to that is dumb.
        Also the only competition PS4 has is XboxOne (lol not really) while theres plenty of other rappers

Anyways , Sony totally shitted on microsoft.
        Getting my PS4 in 1-2 weeks
        The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
          In 24 hrs? No artist could pull that off so the fact that you're comparing it to that is dumb.
          Also the only competition PS4 has is XboxOne (lol not really) while theres plenty of other rappers

Anyways , Sony totally shitted on microsoft.
          Getting my PS4 in 1-2 weeks
          When the Xbox One hasn't even came out yet.............................

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
            When the Xbox One hasn't even came out yet.............................
            You actually think the Xbox 1 gonna sell more doe? For real?

Not acting like a PS4 fan and shit, but do you look at the Internet? Nobody fucking with this shit...

It might sell good numbers, but not a milli in its first day..
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              You actually think the Xbox 1 gonna sell more doe? For real?

Not acting like a PS4 fan and shit, but do you look at the Internet? Nobody fucking with this shit...

It might sell good numbers, but not a milli in its first day..
              At first the internet hated it but now everyone I know loves it and to the average consumer they see more value in the 500 for the Xbox one than the 400 for the ps4. Xbox one games have also gotten better reviews than all the Ps4 games which is funny because Sony said they were all about the games but have no good games to play lol and don't even say Killzone or Knack because I've played them both and there average at best

Comment

Lol bro the ps4 aint even sell that good. Everywhere around me still had consoles 8+ hours after midnight. Neither console is selling because of price and terrible launch games. Xbox one is still going to do better though best believe that.
                That's the highest sales a console has ever gotten that fast. So what's good to u? LMAOOO.

PS4 is $400 that bitch is the fastest selling console of all time. ALL TIME

- - - Updated - - -

At first the internet hated it but now everyone I know loves it and to the average consumer they see more value in the 500 for the Xbox one than the 400 for the ps4. Xbox one games have also gotten better reviews than all the Ps4 games which is funny because Sony said they were all about the games but have no good games to play lol and don't even say Killzone or Knack because I've played them both and there average at best
                LOL this nigga dumb. Sorry Xbox one won't sell... deal with it.

BTW, Xbox titles are scoring very low.. Incase u havent checked.
                Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 11-18-2013, 02:42 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

First of all, thats not even true, lmao stop biasing your so called "facts" and actually do research
                  Secondly, even if that was true, who cares? Lmao wait a year from now and then compare
                  The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

but wasn't call of duty dogs the most preodered game on xbox? lol...

Comment

why do lames always talk about xbox vs ps lmao
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        why do lames always talk about xbox vs ps lmao
                        To make lames who don't talk about it pissed