No announcement yet.

Godzilla (Movie Trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really excited to see this. Unfortunately I never saw the original so I am wondering if anyone can tell me how this monster is alive? Was it created?

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
      I am really excited to see this. Unfortunately I never saw the original so I am wondering if anyone can tell me how this monster is alive? Was it created?
      In the original the monster was created by nuclear waste which caused a mutation, not sure if it will be the same this time

Comment

Originally posted by VVeezyyyy View Post
        In the original the monster was created by nuclear waste which caused a mutation, not sure if it will be the same this time
        That sounds way to unrealistic for me. I will still check out the film when it is released.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake View Post
          That sounds way to unrealistic for me. I will still check out the film when it is released.
          [MENTION=18840]VVeezyyyy[/MENTION]

In this movie he is an ancient monster thats been around for millions of years....in 1954 the nuclear bombs and the tests woke him up, so they tried to kill him with them once they found out he existed, they dont do any damage to him, the reason he waited 60 years to come up again i dont know....

but you dont need to see the very first 1954 godzilla movie to see this one, this movie plays off of the idea from 1954, except the attacks on japan never happened, and the government has been keeping his existence a secret from the world

Comment

Comment

best trailer yet

Comment

movie of the year incoming

Comment

looks so dope

Comment

one week left

Comment

Was hoping for a Godzilla movie. By the sounds of it this is very little a Godzilla movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
                        Was hoping for a Godzilla movie. By the sounds of it this is very little a Godzilla movie.
                        what do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                          what do you mean?
                          godzilla himself wont be in it as much as people would like to see, hes going to kind of be like jaws, see bits and pieces of him throughout, and eventually get the full reveal and from there youll see him

Comment

Working...
                          X