X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Haters gonna hate

Comment

If someone says they listen to someone I don't like I just say cool, I would never start hating on that rapper or the person

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind that type of music when in the clubs, but there is no way I can listen to it at home while sober lol.
        This^ I'm the exact same mate
        R.I.P DAD

Comment

Yeah OP Even Me I Was Like You But Now I'm Old Enough, So As You Said, I Be Like And Someone Said, His Friends Listens To Weezy Because Of Him, Same This Side, They Like Him Because Of Me... But Now I Dont Give A Fick On Other People Opinions. Why Should Be I Wasting My Time Commenting, I Be Like ----- And When They Stop, I Be Asking That "Are You Done?" And Change The Fuckin' Topic
          Me And Weezy Don't Like Haters, Do You? Agent P Gon' Kick Your Ass If You Hatin' On Weezy

Comment

I'm at the age now where if someone doesn't like the same music as me I don't give a fuck and I won't even try to convince them to like it.

But it's the same with me, because most of my mates be listening to dance music and they try and convince me to like it, but I'm just not having it.
            Same. I use to always get in arguments about certain artists and why they're GOAT, now I could honestly careless. I don't even talk back or anything haha.

Comment

I mean don't get me wrong I don't mind that type of music when in the clubs, but there is no way I can listen to it at home while sober lol.
              I don't really go to clubs, turned 16 6 months ago but when i go it's ok as long as the song isn't too extrem tbh. but in general i hate this type of music.

Comment

If people don't fuck with what I listen to, it's their choice. Besides, there's not much I can do about it, since most people around here are into faggot ass Korean pop singers
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                X