Welcome to 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to 2014

Texas judge: Search warrants can be obtained based on predictions of future crimes ? RT USA

all 50 states now are under the same system, this is just the begining tho.

Police can now get warrants, based on future prediction of crimes,

what does that mean?

How do they "predict" future crimes.

Lemme explain it to you in the easiest way..

Say you post on your twitter, "BOUT TO GET HIGHH WITH DAAA HOMMIEEZZZZZZZ"
    The Police is tracking all of that, they will come and get you before you even buy it, and use it against you in court.

Oh this goes for text messages too.

Oh yeah, we no longer have Due Process, for those of you who know what that is.

If you don't you should paid attention in class

I don't really see a change.
    If a meth heads' been locked away 4 times for making meth 9 times out of 10 hes gunna get out and make it for a 5th time.
    Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
      I don't really see a change.
      If a meth heads' been locked away 4 times for making meth 9 times out of 10 hes gunna get out and make it for a 5th time.
      You dont see a change?

You don't see a change when the police can now arrest you, before you commit a crime? Thats a big change buddy lol.

Comment

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already

Comment

I don't know about you but I'd never post anything like that on my twitter or Facebook.

i only post music quotes lol.

never anything about my personal life.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already
            Total Surveillance : Big Brother is watching you through your Smart TV (Dec 20, 2013) - YouTube

no more privacy

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                i absolutely had the biggest feeling i would get this response lol,i was expecting the i aint nervous one tho

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  You dont see a change?

You don't see a change when the police can now arrest you, before you commit a crime? Thats a big change buddy lol.
                  "Police can now get warrants"
                  Where does it say they can arrest you?
                  Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

i absolutely had the biggest feeling i would get this response lol,i was expecting the i aint nervous one tho
                    I hope you are going to take a day off on Christmas instead of worrying about the world =)

Comment

2 suns at

18 mins on this video u cant deny that its weired there is 2 suns in the friggin sky, its planet x guys, niburu

Massive tail of Planet X leaves Red Dust all over texas. POLE SHIFT now at the door. - YouTube

Comment

Texas judge: Search warrants can be obtained based on predictions of future crimes ? RT USA

all 50 states now are under the same system, this is just the begining tho.

Police can now get warrants, based on future prediction of crimes,

what does that mean?

How do they "predict" future crimes.

Lemme explain it to you in the easiest way..

Say you post on your twitter, "BOUT TO GET HIGHH WITH DAAA HOMMIEEZZZZZZZ"
                        The Police is tracking all of that, they will come and get you before you even buy it, and use it against you in court.

Oh this goes for text messages too.

Oh yeah, we no longer have Due Process, for those of you who know what that is.

If you don't you should paid attention in class
                        peeps will find a way around it and come up with a new term like instead of saying "getting high with da homies" you would say "about to a read a book"

but everyone would know what the guy really means by that

Comment

Working...
                        X