Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    here ya go sir,

THE PRE CRIME POLICE CAN LEGALLY RAPE WOMAN AND MURDER HANDCUFFED MEN - YouTube

look at what this lady had to go through, just because police were suspicious of her having drugs on her

and since i know u wont watch the video, ill tell u what happened

lady tried to cross into el paso texas, she has to go through a border patrol checkpoint, the dog started barking for no reason,

they patted her down, found nothing,

then began to cavity check her, and that doesnt mean her mouth, it means her anal, and then they check in her vagaina

and after all that, they didnt find anything

so they transport her to a hospital, where she is forced to take a poop, and they still didnt find anything

so then they proceed to give her an x ray,

and still aint find nothing

and to put the cherry on top,

she was given a ct scan

all because of suspicious and prediction

and things are the same?
    stopped reading that book of text when you put a youtube link
    Chicks Get Hammered, Big Dick Bandit, Money Flowing Like A Slit Wrist, No Bandage

Comment

What happened to those ObamaCare tracking stuff the government was going to put on us?

Or the Martial Law that was going to take effect in November or w.e?

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
        What happened to those ObamaCare tracking stuff the government was going to put on us?

Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

here ya go sir,

THE PRE CRIME POLICE CAN LEGALLY RAPE WOMAN AND MURDER HANDCUFFED MEN - YouTube

look at what this lady had to go through, just because police were suspicious of her having drugs on her

and since i know u wont watch the video, ill tell u what happened

lady tried to cross into el paso texas, she has to go through a border patrol checkpoint, the dog started barking for no reason,

they patted her down, found nothing,

then began to cavity check her, and that doesnt mean her mouth, it means her anal, and then they check in her vagaina

and after all that, they didnt find anything

so they transport her to a hospital, where she is forced to take a poop, and they still didnt find anything

so then they proceed to give her an x ray,

and still aint find nothing

and to put the cherry on top,

she was given a ct scan

all because of suspicious and prediction

and things are the same?
          I normally wouldnt believe this, but with such a credible source, I do now.

A youtube video with comments disabled

- - - Updated - - -

Ya he said that if it didnt happen by the end of the year he would do something
          Originally posted by dametri426
          nigga jay z lips are average size
          Originally posted by Waynasite
          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
            I normally wouldnt believe this, but with such a credible source, I do now.

A youtube video with comments disabled

- - - Updated - - -

Ya he said that if it didnt happen by the end of the year he would do something
            But the video is showing the news report, if it was on TV u'd believing just the same ? Just cause someone rips something off of TV and puts on youtube doesnt make it less true

Comment

But the video is showing the news report, if it was on TV u'd believing just the same ? Just cause someone rips something off of TV and puts on youtube doesnt make it less true
              If anyone was to not trust the media, i would think it to be you tbh
              Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                If anyone was to not trust the media, i would think it to be you tbh

Okay everything they report on the news is a lie and made up then. Even every little report in individual cities are fake

Comment

Okay everything they report on the news is a lie and made up then. Even every little report in individual cities are fake
                  Not sayin that at all. I am sayin that if anyone was to think that way it would be you

Comment

dont forget WW3 lol

I hate them thirsty bitches
                    Cut them off like circumcision
                    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Apathy (also called lethargy or perfunctoriness) is most commonly defined as a lack of feeling, emotion, interest, or concern. It is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation and/or passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest in or concern about emotional, social, spiritual, philosophical and/or physical life and the world.
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

don't feel like reading but it wouldn't surprise me if this is real.. it seems like the us goverment likes to do fucked up shit from time to time..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                          don't feel like reading but it wouldn't surprise me if this is real.. it seems like the us goverment likes to do fucked up shit from time to time..
                          It could be real but those kinda laws are just plain stupid

Comment

Working...
                          X