KidComet lied

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    i dnt get it, before i left, lucifer was never claimed to be my alt, and now all of a sudden i stop posting, he becomes my alt, i even PMed @Wisheezy to remove the picture of my brother that he had as his avatar a while back, why would i do that if he was my alt

and this is my last post until my name gets brought up again and i have to try to defend it, i really do not wish to be a part of this forum apart from just lurking around and looking at threads, i just want to be left alone

- - - Updated - - -

i dnt get it, before i left, lucifer was never claimed to be my alt, and now all of a sudden i stop posting, he becomes my alt, i even PMed @Wisheezy to remove the picture of my brother that he had as his avatar a while back, why would i do that if he was my alt

and this is my last post until my name gets brought up again and i have to try to defend it, i really do not wish to be a part of this forum apart from just lurking around and looking at threads, i just want to be left alone
    lol did you put all of shakespears sonnets on your chest?

Shit is long as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Shit is long as fuck
    Originally posted by dametri426
    nigga jay z lips are average size
    Originally posted by Waynasite
    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post

Shit is long as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Shit is long as fuck

chest?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post

Shit is long as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Shit is long as fuck

chest?

and why is every1 double posting
      Last edited by KidComet; 01-21-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

chest?

- - - Updated - - -

chest?

More like side/chest/ribs

You know what i meant

But i dunno i think it is some wierd bug with the site, i am not meaning to

- - - Updated - - -

chest?

- - - Updated - - -

chest?

More like side/chest/ribs

You know what i meant

But i dunno i think it is some wierd bug with the site, i am not meaning to
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

good detective work friend.

Comment

someone been hitting the gym

Comment

I thought Kid Comet died in a car accident?

Comment

Working...
              X