Money Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Making

I found a legit way to make money, I get 20 bucks per referral that signs up and completes an offer,
    there are many offers to complete but the one that is the simplest is the free credit report one, yall seen the commericals
    the only drawback is that the person that you referr has to pay one dollar
    but Ill pay that one dollar for you just so you wont have to use a credit card or nothing,

and the 2nd drawback is that you hvae to enter your social securty (obviouslt because they are checking your credit) but thats the only reason why freecreditreport needs it, its no scam or anything,

so basically, Im paying 1 dollar, and getting 20 bucks back for each person I get, ive been doin this for a while and its 100% legit, PM if you wanna know how to do it, and if you wanna help me out by clicking my referal link and then ill give you may Credit card info and you sign up with it, and make me 20 bucks, of course it doesnt benefit you, but it'll help me out, and it'll show you how to do it for other ppl

But do you pay tithes to the Church though?
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

McDonalds won't hire u?
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
        But do you pay tithes to the Church though?

I will as soon as I start getting an income, whenever I get a steady income i try my best to tithe,

but lets not make every thread of mine into a religious thing now thanks seal

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        McDonalds won't hire u?
        i like have mutiple incomes, still looking for a real job atm,

Hey PM, you'll probally be able to help me with this

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          I will as soon as I start getting an income, whenever I get a steady income i try my best to tithe,

- - - Updated - - -

i like have mutiple incomes, still looking for a real job atm,

Hey PM, you'll probally be able to help me with this
          not into making online money tbh

Comment

not into making online money tbh
            But can you sign up under my referall link, it wont cost u anything but 5 mins

Comment

But can you sign up under my referall link, it wont cost u anything but 5 mins
              do I put personal details?

if I only need to sign with like a username, password,gender...ect then send me the link

Comment

social security number?

nahhhh lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  social security number?

nahhhh lol.
                  do I put personal details?

if I only need to sign with like a username, password,gender...ect then send me the link
                  Yeah the only downfall is that u need to put ur SSN when filling out the offer for the free credit report thats where I loose a lot of people, I'd be suspicious also, I dont blame ya

Comment

Ok....
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Yeah the only downfall is that u need to put ur SSN when filling out the offer for the free credit report thats where I loose a lot of people, I'd be suspicious also, I dont blame ya
                      eeeh...I rather not do that...

putting my personal shit on a website I don't know and shit

Comment

illuminati.

Comment

Working...
                        X