• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    illuminati.
    Very professional mate

Comment

According to my calculations in about 3 months you will be a millionaire.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

sounds like a good way to get your identity stolen.

Comment

Whatever happened to you not posting anymore?

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
            He will never leave

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              at least he chilled on them illuminati threads

i know he made that super bowl thread yesterday

but its better than 3 a day lol

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                He will never leave

I'd leave if [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] would perm ban me but hever does, i dont know whats to hard about go to the Admin Control Panel, clicking my name and click perma bann

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                sounds like a good way to get your identity stolen.
                na freecreditreport is a legit site

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                  I found a legit way to make money, I get 20 bucks per referral that signs up and completes an offer,
                  there are many offers to complete but the one that is the simplest is the free credit report one, yall seen the commericals
                  the only drawback is that the person that you referr has to pay one dollar
                  but Ill pay that one dollar for you just so you wont have to use a credit card or nothing,

and the 2nd drawback is that you hvae to enter your social securty (obviouslt because they are checking your credit) but thats the only reason why freecreditreport needs it, its no scam or anything,

so basically, Im paying 1 dollar, and getting 20 bucks back for each person I get, ive been doin this for a while and its 100% legit, PM if you wanna know how to do it, and if you wanna help me out by clicking my referal link and then ill give you may Credit card info and you sign up with it, and make me 20 bucks, of course it doesnt benefit you, but it'll help me out, and it'll show you how to do it for other ppl
                  let [MENTION=75521]MarkoMaxX[/MENTION] teach you how to make money online bruh

Comment

Why $1 tho?
                    I thought it was FREE credit report

FREEEEEe
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Yeah the only downfall is that u need to put ur SSN when filling out the offer for the free credit report thats where I loose a lot of people, I'd be suspicious also, I dont blame ya
                      Thats not a downfall, that is a fucking 100% push away lol

Your SSN shouldnt be known by anybody but your bank n shit. Like schools dont need your SSN, so why would some sketchy money making website.
                      Originally posted by dametri426
                      nigga jay z lips are average size
                      Originally posted by Waynasite
                      Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
                        Thats not a downfall, that is a fucking 100% push away lol

Your SSN shouldnt be known by anybody but your bank n shit. Like schools dont need your SSN, so why would some sketchy money making website.
                        I just applied for a job at wendys and they asked for my social,

your social isn't just for your bank, they need it to run your credit, and also to apply for jobs,

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                        Why $1 tho?
                        I thought it was FREE credit report

FREEEEEe
                        ask the company lol, false advertising isnt new

Comment

I found a legit way to make money, I get 20 bucks per referral that signs up and completes an offer,
                          there are many offers to complete but the one that is the simplest is the free credit report one, yall seen the commericals
                          the only drawback is that the person that you referr has to pay one dollar
                          but Ill pay that one dollar for you just so you wont have to use a credit card or nothing,

and the 2nd drawback is that you hvae to enter your social securty (obviouslt because they are checking your credit) but thats the only reason why freecreditreport needs it, its no scam or anything,

so basically, Im paying 1 dollar, and getting 20 bucks back for each person I get, ive been doin this for a while and its 100% legit, PM if you wanna know how to do it, and if you wanna help me out by clicking my referal link and then ill give you may Credit card info and you sign up with it, and make me 20 bucks, of course it doesnt benefit you, but it'll help me out, and it'll show you how to do it for other ppl
                          Sounds scamish

Comment

Working...
                          X