New Laptop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    Asus makes a real, great quality laptops with long-lasting motherboards. They are my favourite. I have a Lenovo right now, which I also recommend.
    Asus and Lenovo are the top 2 i'm thinking about getting as of right now. Both seem like a well put together, great quality, inexpensive laptop. Can you tell me what kind of difference between these two laptops?

Newegg.com - ASUS F502CA-EB31 Intel Core i3 2367M (1.40GHz) 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 8 64-Bit ..$450 at the store I went to

ASUS VivoBook S500CA-US71T intel Core i7 15.6" Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook - Newegg.com ..$700 at the store I went to

Is there really a $250 difference between the two in your mind? I greatly appreciate your help man

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    I got an Acer, n its really dope, has 500Gb i think with a crazy good stock motherboard
    Really? Nice I saw a few Acer's at the store they looked pretty good. Is that the refurbished one you were talking about earlier?

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
    Whats your price range?
    Cheaper the better. Anywhere from $400-$900 or around there

Comment

Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
      Asus and Lenovo are the top 2 i'm thinking about getting as of right now. Both seem like a well put together, great quality, inexpensive laptop. Can you tell me what kind of difference between these two laptops?

Newegg.com - ASUS F502CA-EB31 Intel Core i3 2367M (1.40GHz) 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 8 64-Bit ..$450 at the store I went to

ASUS VivoBook S500CA-US71T intel Core i7 15.6" Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook - Newegg.com ..$700 at the store I went to

Is there really a $250 difference between the two in your mind? I greatly appreciate your help man
      Yes there is definitely a difference in the two. The first one has a much slower processor with the i3 (dual core), where the second has the i7(quad core) which is a lot faster than the i3 processor. The second is touch screen and has an integrated solid state hard drive which will also allow for faster boot up speeds if you install your operating system on the solid state drive instead of the hard drive. I would go with the second one for sure, if you have the cash.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Really? Nice I saw a few Acer's at the store they looked pretty good. Is that the refurbished one you were talking about earlier?

Cheaper the better. Anywhere from $400-$900 or around there
        Ya it is, but NewEgg is the shit tbh
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Yes there is definitely a difference in the two. The first one has a much slower processor with the i3 (dual core), where the second has the i7(quad core) which is a lot faster than the i3 processor. The second is touch screen and has an integrated solid state hard drive which will also allow for faster boot up speeds if you install your operating system on the solid state drive instead of the hard drive. I would go with the second one for sure, if you have the cash.
          Yeah the touch screen is a nice accessory for sure. Definitely leaning towards that 2nd one. One more comparison to run by ya if I could

ASUS S56CA-DH51 Ultrabook Computer, Intel� Core? i5-3317U, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive, 15.6" - Sam's Club ..$675..6GB ram, 750GB harddrive, i5

ASUS VivoBook S500CA-US71T intel Core i7 15.6" Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook - Newegg.com ..$700..4GB ram, 500GB hardrive, i7

Its only a $25 difference but to me the first one seems like a better buy..am I wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Ya it is, but NewEgg is the shit tbh
          Seems like a good site for that kind of stuff...you order off there a lot?

Comment

Yeah the touch screen is a nice accessory for sure. Definitely leaning towards that 2nd one. One more comparison to run by ya if I could

ASUS S56CA-DH51 Ultrabook Computer, Intel� Core? i5-3317U, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive, 15.6" - Sam's Club ..$675..6GB ram, 750GB harddrive, i5

ASUS VivoBook S500CA-US71T intel Core i7 15.6" Windows 8 Touchscreen Ultrabook - Newegg.com ..$700..4GB ram, 500GB hardrive, i7

Its only a $25 difference but to me the first one seems like a better buy..am I wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Meh.. they are pretty much equal.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Meh.. they are pretty much equal.
              Alright man I kinda figured that thanks for your help I appreciate it!

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Not a lot, but i do whenever i need something for my computer, like it started with 4gb of ram, n i wanted eight. So i bought my computer from there, some ram, n im gonna buy a new processor in the future tbh
                Originally posted by dametri426
                nigga jay z lips are average size
                Originally posted by Waynasite
                Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Not a lot, but i do whenever i need something for my computer, like it started with 4gb of ram, n i wanted eight. So i bought my computer from there, some ram, n im gonna buy a new processor in the future tbh
                  Nice! Good to know in case I ever want to do some of that stuff to mine.

Comment

Get a dell?

Comment

No one needs an i7.

Get something with an i5 processor.

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Inspiron-...rds=laptops+i5
                      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Depending on your budget Id invest in getting a Solid State external hard drive or just a decent conventional hard drive. Eventually data slows down your machine anyways so your better off storing or at least archiving you music/films externally.

Comment

yeah I guess don't really need an i7. I don't need 32 GB RAM either

yet I have both in my desktop...
                          .................... ....................

Comment

Working...
                          X