X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Cant prove it doesnt exist
    Itd suck if you;d die with that mentality and then find out it does exist
    damn, why did you reach your godfather status?

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      damn, why did you reach your godfather status?
      i dnt want it, tbh,

Comment

i dnt want it, tbh,
        haha, damn, wanted to ask 'when' you reached it

Comment

Cant prove it doesnt exist
          Itd suck if you;d die with that mentality and then find out it does exist
          You can't prove it exists. And that's final. I'm not focused on what's going to happen to me in 50 years.

This is me, here right now. This is my life. This is all I have right now, it's all I've got. I can hope for a better tomorrow, or a better 50 years, but what is that really?

Hope?

Am I going to base my entire life on hope? For a better tomorrow? For a 50% chance that there might be a place without suffering and God?

What if that place doesn't exist?

My entire life would've been lead to waste, all because of a simple and stupid flip of a coin.

"Oh it landed on tails, let's wait until I die for a better tomorrow."

That's a real deception. You convince people of a better tomorrow, and they'll do absolutely nothing today. It's a perfect construct for the slave mentality. "They" don't want every single person in America to be a highly motivated, aspiring individual. They need a lot more, of rather the opposite. They need people who will be just smart enough to do the book work, but just dumb enough to passively accept their shitty wages. Their <$30,000 per year wages. Then they have an entire section, a group of people who can never rise to power. Who can never make their own ways.

An example is when 50 Cent made his little fortune. Jay-Z and Diddy at the time, thought they should be the only ones in the spotlight of New York. And they tried to stop him in a bunch of stupid ways, but 50 was too big and smart and ghetto and the people of NY loved him too much, and it's why he is almost worth as much as Jay-Z or Diddy nowadays.

You must understand this.

Until we have robots willing to clean houses, cook food, drive Taxi's, etc. Essentially all menial labor, there will always be this slave construct being spread.

Even Kanye tried to say something in "New Slaves."

They look at you as nothing if you are not at least a millionaire. And it's a huge reason why they are pushing so hard for depopulation, because they want a race of 'super' people. I think you can figure this last part out. They believe human achievement and advancement would represent something our race has never seen before. Like the Renaissance era x100,000.

A crazy thing about the human DNA is that no matter how much we achieve, we always want more. No matter what, we become kings of this Earth so we then want to become kings of other planets. We will never stop. No God, no Devil. Nothing will stop human advancement.

I wish I could bring you to 3,000 and show you a preview.
          המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

i dont get it, wassup with the pic?

I hate them thirsty bitches
            Cut them off like circumcision
            -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
              i dont get it, wassup with the pic?
              I'm pretty sure they switched up the videos. The one I watched yesterday on WSHH, his eyes were pitch white for a split second. Clear as day.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                You can't prove it exists. And that's final. I'm not focused on what's going to happen to me in 50 years.

This is me, here right now. This is my life. This is all I have right now, it's all I've got. I can hope for a better tomorrow, or a better 50 years, but what is that really?

Hope?

Am I going to base my entire life on hope? For a better tomorrow? For a 50% chance that there might be a place without suffering and God?

What if that place doesn't exist?

My entire life would've been lead to waste, all because of a simple and stupid flip of a coin.

"Oh it landed on tails, let's wait until I die for a better tomorrow."

That's a real deception. You convince people of a better tomorrow, and they'll do absolutely nothing today. It's a perfect construct for the slave mentality. "They" don't want every single person in America to be a highly motivated, aspiring individual. They need a lot more, of rather the opposite. They need people who will be just smart enough to do the book work, but just dumb enough to passively accept their shitty wages. Their <$30,000 per year wages. Then they have an entire section, a group of people who can never rise to power. Who can never make their own ways.

An example is when 50 Cent made his little fortune. Jay-Z and Diddy at the time, thought they should be the only ones in the spotlight of New York. And they tried to stop him in a bunch of stupid ways, but 50 was too big and smart and ghetto and the people of NY loved him too much, and it's why he is almost worth as much as Jay-Z or Diddy nowadays.

You must understand this.

Until we have robots willing to clean houses, cook food, drive Taxi's, etc. Essentially all menial labor, there will always be this slave construct being spread.

Even Kanye tried to say something in "New Slaves."

They look at you as nothing if you are not at least a millionaire. And it's a huge reason why they are pushing so hard for depopulation, because they want a race of 'super' people. I think you can figure this last part out. They believe human achievement and advancement would represent something our race has never seen before. Like the Renaissance era x100,000.

A crazy thing about the human DNA is that no matter how much we achieve, we always want more. No matter what, we become kings of this Earth so we then want to become kings of other planets. We will never stop. No God, no Devil. Nothing will stop human advancement.

I wish I could bring you to 3,000 and show you a preview.

You don't know when you'll die, your not psychic.

And believing in heaven or God doesn't make you a slave, I am free to do whatever I want. But I find some things irrational to do, not because of a promise of a heaven, but because I choose not to. I don't live my life the way I do because I wanna go to heaven, I live my life how I do because I literally, Love God. I am not a slave. Are you a slave to your parents, if your parents tell you that you can't go out, and you listen, are you their slave now? Did you listen because you love and respect your parents , or did you listen because you had no other choice but to listen.This talk of Christians have a slave mindset is complete nonsense
                Last edited by KidComet; 02-04-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

And believing in heaven or God doesn't make you a slave, I am free to do whatever I want. But I find some things irrational to do, not because of a promise of a heaven, but because I choose not to. I don't live my life the way I do because I wanna go to heaven, I live my life how I do because I literally, Love God. I am not a slave. Are you a slave to your parents, if your parents tell you that you can't go out, and you listen, are you their slave now? Did you listen because you love and respect your parents listen, or did you listen because you had no other choice but to listen.This talk of Christians have a slave mindset is complete nonsense
                  And you're not psychic either. I use logic and philosophy to further my point, while you use the Bible. See?

I use provable facts, and you don't.

As a response to that paragraph you wrote, maybe a "slave" was a bad word.

Let's use levels.

They want you stuck on level 0 for you're entire life, so you can serve them. Indentured servant is more like it!

Comment

what is that pic gonna prove??

that he is looking down? that his eyes are closed?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      what is that pic gonna prove??

that he is looking down? that his eyes are closed?
                      I was high lol take your lazy butt to YouTube and watch it for yourself.

Comment

And believing in heaven or God doesn't make you a slave, I am free to do whatever I want. But I find some things irrational to do, not because of a promise of a heaven, but because I choose not to. I don't live my life the way I do because I wanna go to heaven, I live my life how I do because I literally, Love God. I am not a slave. Are you a slave to your parents, if your parents tell you that you can't go out, and you listen, are you their slave now? Did you listen because you love and respect your parents , or did you listen because you had no other choice but to listen.This talk of Christians have a slave mindset is complete nonsense
                        smh why you copying me faggot?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                          smh why you copying me faggot?
                          He's running out of arguments. No more gas in KC's Bible tank. Oh no lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X