Woah what's that all about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    And you're not psychic either. I use logic and philosophy to further my point, while you use the Bible. See?

I use provable facts, and you don't.

As a response to that paragraph you wrote, maybe a "slave" was a bad word.

Let's use levels.

They want you stuck on level 0 for you're entire life, so you can serve them. Indentured servant is more like it!

Do you have perfect logic? Philosophy is just the study of fundamental questions that cant be answered, you further your point with unanswerable questions? You get more questions than answers with that flawed logic.

Their are few types of people in this world

People with that idgaf attitude, that yolo attitude, that live everyday like its your last attitude, Which is a slave mentality in itself, you may think that you are being yourself, but this world has conditioned people into thinking like that, these people are slaves to the music they listen to that tell you not to give a fk, there are people who are slaves to the movies and TV they watch that , the celebrity lifestyles they want so bad, they are brainwashed in believing that money and fame are everything.

and their are people, with a more spiritual awakened attitude, people who live their life with the knowledge of knowing that this life is conditioned to make people think a certain way, they know the true motives behind certain aspects of life,

Me and you see eye to eye on a lot of things, I agree that the they are trying to dumb us down, I believe they want us to be smart enough to be able to work a 9 to 5, but not smart enough to ask questions and be critical thinking individuals,

Your associating people who have a belief of God, as being dumbed down, as being slaves to the govt, as being slaves and what not. You think that christians sit around all day waitng for God to give them a sign, thats not what God teaches at all man,

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      Do you have perfect logic? Philosophy is just the study of fundamental questions that cant be answered, you further your point with unanswerable questions? You get more questions than answers with that flawed logic.

Their are few types of people in this world

People with that idgaf attitude, that yolo attitude, that live everyday like its your last attitude, Which is a slave mentality in itself, you may think that you are being yourself, but this world has conditioned people into thinking like that, these people are slaves to the music they listen to that tell you not to give a fk, there are people who are slaves to the movies and TV they watch that , the celebrity lifestyles they want so bad, they are brainwashed in believing that money and fame are everything.

and their are people, with a more spiritual awakened attitude, people who live their life with the knowledge of knowing that this life is conditioned to make people think a certain way, they know the true motives behind certain aspects of life,

Me and you see eye to eye on a lot of things, I agree that the they are trying to dumb us down, I believe they want us to be smart enough to be able to work a 9 to 5, but not smart enough to ask questions and be critical thinking individuals,

Your associating people who have a belief of God, as being dumbed down, as being slaves to the govt, as being slaves and what not. You think that christians sit around all day waitng for God to give them a sign, thats not what God teaches at all man,
      I knew it.

You're arguing technicalities. Wow.

You're missing the big picture.

And how can you say people are brainwashed, if they truly and really enjoy their lives. How should the world be KC? No TV? I thought that was a form of culture? Or an evil brainwashing tool?

You think everyone is brainwashed but yourself. And really it's the opposite. There's people that love their lives so much, they enjoy waking up every day and living. So they are automatically brainwashed by the Illuminati? Are you serious?

How should we live then?

I know you are going to say according to God's word. But haven't we tried that? Isn't the Bible 2,000 years old? If you're God is really an powerful and mystical, an all-knowing magical being... Couldn't he make His word at least stick with a few people?

It's about making this world better. Not the next one (if there even is one). This one.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

why everyone on here using danny m's picture and signature??

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          why everyone on here using danny m's picture and signature??
          I started this shit.

so you know who the original one is and who's not.

I hate them thirsty bitches
          Cut them off like circumcision
          -Lil Wayne

Comment

I knew it.

You're arguing technicalities. Wow.

You're missing the big picture.

And how can you say people are brainwashed, if they truly and really enjoy their lives. How should the world be KC? No TV? I thought that was a form of culture? Or an evil brainwashing tool?

You think everyone is brainwashed but yourself. And really it's the opposite. There's people that love their lives so much, they enjoy waking up every day and living. So they are automatically brainwashed by the Illuminati? Are you serious?

How should we live then?

I know you are going to say according to God's word. But haven't we tried that? Isn't the Bible 2,000 years old? If you're God is really an powerful and mystical, an all-knowing magical being... Couldn't he make His word at least stick with a few people?

It's about making this world better. Not the next one (if there even is one). This one.

People enjoy heroin doesn't mean it has a positive effect on their lives, neither does music, tv, or the other satanic bullshit people allow themselves to be opened up to. Everything in life has a spiritual effect on us, and few people realize this.

If you wanna state facts,
            Read Alister Crowleys book where he himself describes the television set as the satanic family alter for the major mainstream infiltration of the new satanic religion. That alone tells you the effect of all this maisntream pop culture BS.

I know alot of my friends, go out every weekend, party it up, go to clubs, have fun, sleep around, do drugs,
            They love thier lives, okay cool.
            But Ive seen that lifestyle lead people to death, to sickness, to addiction, to jail,
            having fatherless children,
            girls having no self respect,
            Abortion,
            alot of other things, that lifestyle isn't satisfying in the long run,

Look at your mom for example bruh,

And God is not gonna force anybody to do anything bro, hes not going to force you to listen to his Word in any way, he can only offer it to you.
            And you can choose to live his way, or not, He is powerful, but he is also a gentleman, he respects your space, he allows you to do whatever you choose,
            And their are a lot of people who listen to his word, and study it daily, I know a lot of people, those people are the happiest, most loving people i know, they are not brainwashed, they live life just like you do, only they have Love for God,
            they will go out of their way to help in any situation, Im not saying that they are the ONLY people who are like that, but they are some of the few I know.
            Out of alllll my friends that Ive made in my whole life, thet ones that i can depend on the most, aren't the ones im playing ball with 4 times a week, aren't the friends im smoking weed with, jammin to music in the car,
            its the ones that ive met through Church, they are my brothers in Christ, I can go to these guys for anything and know I wont be judged,

God gives me peace and understanding.
            Have you felt the feeling of peace before? That unexplained joy that you get filled with, where your problems seem to no non existence, that is what I get from God.
            How am I brainwashed man,
            You act as if following God is the worst thing in the world, when it actually has kept me from doing some of the worst things I could possibly do to myself, is that really that Bad? THat I choose not to participate in drug and alcohol abuse and choose not to fill my head up with music that promotes sin? That I choose not to fill my head up with movies and TV that I find no entertainment in?

Can I just live a contempt life, where I read the bible, and pray and meditate, and just go through life peacefully without being called brainwashed?

Comment

People enjoy heroin doesn't mean it has a positive effect on their lives, neither does music, tv, or the other satanic bullshit people allow themselves to be opened up to. Everything in life has a spiritual effect on us, and few people realize this.

If you wanna state facts,
              Read Alister Crowleys book where he himself describes the television set as the satanic family alter for the major mainstream infiltration of the new satanic religion. That alone tells you the effect of all this maisntream pop culture BS.

I know alot of my friends, go out every weekend, party it up, go to clubs, have fun, sleep around, do drugs,
              They love thier lives, okay cool.
              But Ive seen that lifestyle lead people to death, to sickness, to addiction, to jail,
              having fatherless children,
              girls having no self respect,
              Abortion,
              alot of other things, that lifestyle isn't satisfying in the long run,

Look at your mom for example bruh,

And God is not gonna force anybody to do anything bro, hes not going to force you to listen to his Word in any way, he can only offer it to you.
              And you can choose to live his way, or not, He is powerful, but he is also a gentleman, he respects your space, he allows you to do whatever you choose,
              And their are a lot of people who listen to his word, and study it daily, I know a lot of people, those people are the happiest, most loving people i know, they are not brainwashed, they live life just like you do, only they have Love for God,
              they will go out of their way to help in any situation, Im not saying that they are the ONLY people who are like that, but they are some of the few I know.
              Out of alllll my friends that Ive made in my whole life, thet ones that i can depend on the most, aren't the ones im playing ball with 4 times a week, aren't the friends im smoking weed with, jammin to music in the car,
              its the ones that ive met through Church, they are my brothers in Christ, I can go to these guys for anything and know I wont be judged,

God gives me peace and understanding.
              Have you felt the feeling of peace before? That unexplained joy that you get filled with, where your problems seem to no non existence, that is what I get from God.
              How am I brainwashed man,
              You act as if following God is the worst thing in the world, when it actually has kept me from doing some of the worst things I could possibly do to myself, is that really that Bad? THat I choose not to participate in drug and alcohol abuse and choose not to fill my head up with music that promotes sin? That I choose not to fill my head up with movies and TV that I find no entertainment in?

Can I just live a contempt life, where I read the bible, and pray and meditate, and just go through life peacefully without being called brainwashed?
              I like how you put it.

But what if Christianity isn't real? Can it just be a coincidence that you're good friends believe in God?

I used to argue against money all the time, saying it was bad. But how can you know it is bad, if you have never been rich? And worse yet are not really trying?

Comment

way too much text on this page

Comment

I like how you put it.

But what if Christianity isn't real? Can it just be a coincidence that you're good friends believe in God?

I used to argue against money all the time, saying it was bad. But how can you know it is bad, if you have never been rich? And worse yet are not really trying?

Most my friends believe in God, its the ones that actually seek him out and have a relationship with him that are the ones I can depend on

I mean you can look at all the rich people in life, who have either went crazy, or committed suicide and ask why?
                  THey have everything they want, and htye can buy whatever they choose, but look how the ended up, why is that

Comment

Most my friends believe in God, its the ones that actually seek him out and have a relationship with him that are the ones I can depend on

I mean you can look at all the rich people in life, who have either went crazy, or committed suicide and ask why?
                    THey have everything they want, and htye can buy whatever they choose, but look how the ended up, why is that
                    I thought Danny was preaching Jesus for a second, I was really confused.
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

These statistics you are posting, are sort of irrelevant. This can happen to anybody. Fearer of God or not.

This is a very cold world my dude.

Jesus Christ was crucified. And he was the son of God.

I see people who are poor. I see them everyday struggling to make ends meet, and I can just imagine how much better their lives would be if they didn't have to struggle like that.

Comment

Working...
                      X