Is this normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal?

Is it normal to be obssesed with a celeberty/artist if youre a guy? Like im pretty obsessed with Lil Wayne, not like a 12 year old fangirl of Justin Bieber.. I dont look up what he does everyday and stalk him, nothing like that.
    Im just obssesed with his music and him as a person. To me hes the realest and I feel like I have excatly same opinions as him and the way he talks. I worship Wayne over any real/trustworthy friend irl because noone is like him. Hes like my blood even tho he never met me.

And when some1 ask what I listen to or who is my favorite and I say Lil Wayne and some idiot be like; Hah you listen to Lil Wayne!? Thats not real rap/Hip Hop all he rap about is pussy. I really wanna kill that person lol, not actaully kill but they are fucking idiots because they havent heard any other songs more then Bitches Love Me or songs that plays ex on the radio.
    I hate when people trash talk Wayne and I feel like hes the best person on this planet to me.

Idgaf if you say that im an idiot because ill never meet him irl or whatever but idc because I dont have to meet him irl, really his personality and him in person and his music is enough for me

Is this normal?? (If youre a guy)

He's your role model.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Yes it's totally fine.

Don't listen to people like [MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] calling you for being more of a fan of Wayne than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
        Is it normal to be obssesed with a celeberty/artist if youre a guy? Like im pretty obsessed with Lil Wayne, not like a 12 year old fangirl of Justin Bieber.. I dont look up what he does everyday and stalk him, nothing like that.
        Im just obssesed with his music and him as a person. To me hes the realest and I feel like I have excatly same opinions as him and the way he talks. I worship Wayne over any real/trustworthy friend irl because noone is like him. Hes like my blood even tho he never met me.

And when some1 ask what I listen to or who is my favorite and I say Lil Wayne and some idiot be like; Hah you listen to Lil Wayne!? Thats not real rap/Hip Hop all he rap about is pussy. I really wanna kill that person lol, not actaully kill but they are fucking idiots because they havent heard any other songs more then Bitches Love Me or songs that plays ex on the radio.
        I hate when people trash talk Wayne and I feel like hes the best person on this planet to me.

Idgaf if you say that im an idiot because ill never meet him irl or whatever but idc because I dont have to meet him irl, really his personality and him in person and his music is enough for me

Is this normal?? (If youre a guy)
        what you totally described there is fine.

Comment

Well u just really like him but claiming that Carter IV is his best album and the best album of any genre ever made is not normall.
          Wayne is deff not the best person in the world, idk how you mean it but still. This is my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
            He's your role model.
            this
            and those people laughing are just weezy haters bruh

Comment

thats totally normal.....

Comment

u need to meet some girls

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  u need to meet some girls
                  Whatcu know about that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
                  Well u just really like him but claiming that Carter IV is his best album and the best album of any genre ever made is not normall.
                  Wayne is deff not the best person in the world, idk how you mean it but still. This is my opinion.
                  I dont mean he is skillfully the best person in the word

And I dont think its his best album but its one of is best like I think all the albums in Tha Carter series is his best. And 'best album of all the time in any genre' - Any none Lil Wayne project album is Carter IV better than and thats just my opinion you probably not gonna think that but yeah

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                    He's your role model.

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
                      Whatcu know about that
                      enough to know id rather put my attention towards a female rather than a male

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                        enough to know id rather put my attention towards a female rather than a male
                        ok
                        Last edited by Ozzie; 02-10-2014, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X