Clear All

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
    Yeah obvisouly cause you dont get any females or wut
    lmao ur english is a1

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
      lmao ur english is a1
      You didnt get what I mean and I dont really need to have perfect english grammar or spelling tbh

Comment

It's cool..

but when you said carter series were ''best album of all the time in any genre'' were you serious or did I misunderstand?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
          It's cool..

but when you said carter series were ''best album of all the time in any genre'' were you serious or did I misunderstand?
          100% serious.. Its deffinatly not the best albums if you go on skill and quality I guess, but to me personally for personally listining i think it is

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            It's cool..

who got a better project series?

the weeknd?

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              who got a better project series?

the weeknd?
              torion.

Comment

Originally posted by jvg View Post
                torion.
                ma nigga back

Comment

Is it normal to be obssesed with a celeberty/artist if youre a guy? Like im pretty obsessed with Lil Wayne, not like a 12 year old fangirl of Justin Bieber.. I dont look up what he does everyday and stalk him, nothing like that.
                  Im just obssesed with his music and him as a person. To me hes the realest and I feel like I have excatly same opinions as him and the way he talks. I worship Wayne over any real/trustworthy friend irl because noone is like him. Hes like my blood even tho he never met me.

And when some1 ask what I listen to or who is my favorite and I say Lil Wayne and some idiot be like; Hah you listen to Lil Wayne!? Thats not real rap/Hip Hop all he rap about is pussy. I really wanna kill that person lol, not actaully kill but they are fucking idiots because they havent heard any other songs more then Bitches Love Me or songs that plays ex on the radio.
                  I hate when people trash talk Wayne and I feel like hes the best person on this planet to me.

Idgaf if you say that im an idiot because ill never meet him irl or whatever but idc because I dont have to meet him irl, really his personality and him in person and his music is enough for me

Is this normal?? (If youre a guy)

Yes it is completly normal,
                  in this generation full of complete feeble minded idiots, that is

You have a mentality of a person who will never stand on his own 2 feet.
                  You think Lil Wayne idolizes anybody? You think Lil Wayne sits at home jamming Jay-Z all day, hanging on to every word that he says?
                  No, Lil Wayne made a name for himself, doing what he loves, what he has passion for (minus all the devil bs that goes into it)

You need to be your own person and get from underneath that spell that he has you under, because that what it truly is, its his spell that your caught by, the fact that it enrages you when someone says

LIL WAYNE SUCKS,

is daunting.

You should copy wayne's work ethic and put it towards something you love, he got all of you fooled by sitting on your butts doing nothing with your lives except for being "fans",
                  We all get it it bruh, he makes some good music or whatever, but don't let the music consume your soul to the point where you put it before your own self,

Bro, Lil Wayne is not better then you man, you guys are both humans, you guys both bleed red, you have one heart, one brain, one day your gonna die, one day he;s gonna die,
                  Why would you idolize another human being for, I don't understand that
                  You need to really see the real world , and grasp reality,
                  This music has you brainwashed,

idolatry will take you nooooowhere in life bruh bruh

All the effort you spend into learning every aspect about waynes life, put towards something else, learn to play an instrument, learn a forieng language, sharpen your mind bruh, do something that will benefit you, because you... listening to lil wayne, is not benefical to your life bruh, all he teaches you is to "not give a fk about anything, or what ppl say about me"
                  but you didn't really need another man to learn that, did you.. or do you

Ima go out on a limb and guess that you arent close to your dad

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                    Yes it's totally fine.

Don't listen to people like [MENTION=71573]nyberg[/MENTION] calling you for being more of a fan of Wayne than him.
                    You're telling me worshiping Wayne more then your real friends is "fine" ??

Why pick on somebody helpless
                    If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Damn bruh, I get that you like Wayne and all.. But to me, you are little obsessed about him..
                      I check news about him every day or two, I listen to his every new song, but I don't put him above myself or shit like that.

I don't know why people can't just be NORMAL fans.. Just listen to music and enjoy.
                      I don't get how people can get so obsessed with someone they don't really know.. Like those girls dropping panties for Bieber and 1D.. shits cray

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                        You're telling me worshiping Wayne more then your real friends is "fine" ??
                        It dosent effect them in any way?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                        Yes it is completly normal,
                        in this generation full of complete feeble minded idiots, that is

You have a mentality of a person who will never stand on his own 2 feet.
                        You think Lil Wayne idolizes anybody? You think Lil Wayne sits at home jamming Jay-Z all day, hanging on to every word that he says?
                        No, Lil Wayne made a name for himself, doing what he loves, what he has passion for (minus all the devil bs that goes into it)

You need to be your own person and get from underneath that spell that he has you under, because that what it truly is, its his spell that your caught by, the fact that it enrages you when someone says

LIL WAYNE SUCKS,

is daunting.

You should copy wayne's work ethic and put it towards something you love, he got all of you fooled by sitting on your butts doing nothing with your lives except for being "fans",
                        We all get it it bruh, he makes some good music or whatever, but don't let the music consume your soul to the point where you put it before your own self,

Bro, Lil Wayne is not better then you man, you guys are both humans, you guys both bleed red, you have one heart, one brain, one day your gonna die, one day he;s gonna die,
                        Why would you idolize another human being for, I don't understand that
                        You need to really see the real world , and grasp reality,
                        This music has you brainwashed,

idolatry will take you nooooowhere in life bruh bruh

All the effort you spend into learning every aspect about waynes life, put towards something else, learn to play an instrument, learn a forieng language, sharpen your mind bruh, do something that will benefit you, because you... listening to lil wayne, is not benefical to your life bruh, all he teaches you is to "not give a fk about anything, or what ppl say about me"
                        but you didn't really need another man to learn that, did you.. or do you

Ima go out on a limb and guess that you arent close to your dad
                        Bro cmon "Idolizing will take you nooowhere in life".. Life takes no-one nooowhere anyways, Its not like you gonna get out alive.

But I get what you mean with were all humans and all that, but no1 knows why we are on this planet or live this life. But I get feeligns from Waynes music, isnt life about getting feelings? I do still live my own life and do shit I just worship him the most and I dont know why, but its just feelings ive gotten from listening to his music and followed his carreer. I connect to him in some way (yes I know he dosent know me irl and he dosent connect to me, but I connect to him).
                        Last edited by Ozzie; 02-11-2014, 03:11 PM.

Comment

It dosent effect them in any way?

- - - Updated - - -

Bro cmon "Idolizing will take you nooowhere in life".. Life takes no-one nooowhere anyways, Its not like you gonna get out alive.

But I get what you mean with were all humans and all that, but no1 knows why we are on this planet or live this life. But I get feeligns from Waynes music, isnt life about getting feelings? I do still live my own life and do shit I just worship him the most and I dont know why, but its just feelings ive gotten from listening to his music and followed his carreer. I connect to him in some way (yes I know he dosent know me irl and he dosent connect to me, but I connect to him).

Its his demonic energy those "feelings"

Comment

Working...
                          X