When wiilll I grow up>?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When wiilll I grow up>?

I grauaed in 2012 rright. I am still so sad about it because. Idk it was so awesome for me. The best experences I have ever had in my whole life. I don't feel like writing an essay, because this is just a forum. But .

People easily from on from situationss IMO because they had not so good times.

But my high schhool,at least the end was like fireworks. JUst so good. And I'm so sad that I will never have that again. I wish I can be 17 agaij instead of stupid fucking 19 being 19 sucks so bad because in August I will be 20 adn I won't even be a teenager anymore fuck fcck fuck me this sucks yo.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

lol the high school years were the shit. hardly any worries... just living life to the fullest. growing up and having a lot more responsibilities sucks bro I feel you.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      I grauaed in 2012 rright. I am still so sad about it because. Idk it was so awesome for me. The best experences I have ever had in my whole life. I don't feel like writing an essay, because this is just a forum. But .

People easily from on from situation IMO because they had not so good times.

But my high schhool,at least the end was like fireworks. JUst so good. And I'm so sad that I will never have that again. I wish I can be 17 agaij instead of stupid fucking 19 being 19 sucks so bad because in August I will be 20 adn I won't even be a teenager anymore fuck fcck fuck me this sucks yo.
      yes ok

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        lol the high school years were the shit. hardly any worries... just living life to the fullest. growing up and having a lot more responsibilities sucks bro I feel you.
        Iam just listening to ddepressing emo music drinking Smirnoff soo good fml.

Idk how to describe it. It's like I cant grow up idk. Wtf.

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

when you lose your virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
            when you lose your virginity.
            Oooooooooohhhhh. Shots. Ohhhh.

Comment

Dang..sorry to hear that man. you will have more good times like 2012 just watch. I did not like my high school AT all. too many bullies and a-holes there and stuff xD but i did get girls there though so i miss that

Comment

Was that even English ahaha?

Comment

Comment

bro start focusing on finding a job and a wife and you'll be all right man you just got to let life flow on man holding onto the past jams you and ruins the flow of life pass this knowledge and that awesome experience you felt onto your children yo

#FREEVELVET

Comment

its life bruh
                      welcome to the real world
                      you got to work hard to be able to enjoy life after school and college

Comment

Working a job, making money, and not having homework and shit at night >>>> highschool
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                        X