When wiilll I grow up>?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    Working a job, making money, and not having homework and shit at night >>>> highschool
    That only depends on the job you have imo.

Some jobs are horrible were as some jobs are fun

Comment

Working a job, making money, and not having homework and shit at night >>>> highschool
      Young Einstein complaining about a little homework.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Young Einstein complaining about a little homework.
        University/ College is better than high school, but I liked working last summer programming a lot more than learning theory.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        That only depends on the job you have imo.

Some jobs are horrible were as some jobs are fun
        If you get the job you want, then work is awesome and you get money to spend on stuff you want.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

University/ College is better than high school, but I liked working last summer programming a lot more than learning theory.
          Why do you think college is better than High School? Im currently at high school, not finshing soon anyway idk I always thought that high school times are the best student times.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
            Why do you think college is better than High School? Im currently at high school, not finshing soon anyway idk I always thought that high school times are the best student times.
            University is awesome. The girls are better looking and are easier, better drugs, there are tons of people at parties, and you get to choose what you learn. Also you get to develop your career and make key connections with profs and other classmates.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
            X