No announcement yet.

The Gay Agenda being put on full blast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If God gives you lemons then you should find a new God.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

of course they're from the UK. bunch of tea drinking fags.

SPOILER

jk

.................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        If God gives you lemons then you should find a new God.
        I meant to respond to your PM, but i have a full inbox,

Yeah I knew about that, and their not suicides, their being killed off for not complying

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          I meant to respond to your PM, but i have a full inbox,

Yeah I knew about that, and their not suicides, their being killed off for not complying
          Sounds about right haha.

Comment

KidComet's on point with this thread tbh, ignoring this is just being blind its clear that the homosexual agenda is being pushed like crazy. Honestly i don't hate gay people and they shouldn't be bashed or whatever but there not normal in anyway. i see them as still being human but they have a disability in my eyes.

And im almost certain that a hormonal imbalance is the reason why people turn gay and there IS a cure out there but we chose to see this as 'natural' its not and heaps of innocent people are being depressed about themselves when they really shouldn't they should blame the gov who love introducing something that stirs trouble.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
              KidComet's on point with this thread tbh, ignoring this is just being blind its clear that the homosexual agenda is being pushed like crazy. Honestly i don't hate gay people and they shouldn't be bashed or whatever but there not normal in anyway. i see them as still being human but they have a disability in my eyes.

And im almost certain that a hormonal imbalance is the reason why people turn gay and there IS a cure out there but we chose to see this as 'natural' its not and heaps of innocent people are being depressed about themselves when they really shouldn't they should blame the gov who love introducing something that stirs trouble.
              wat

Comment

Tell us about this "cure".
                .................... ....................

Comment

wat
                  what's wrong bud?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
                  Tell us about this "cure".

there is no cure yet because no research is being put into it. its been proven that during development neglect from the opposite sex links up to homosexuality.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

what's wrong bud?

- - - Updated - - -

there is no cure yet because no research is being put into it. its been proven that during development neglect from the opposite sex links up to homosexuality.
                    Do you watch a lot of Fox News?

Comment

Do you watch a lot of Fox News?
                      na there is no fox news in Australia only channel 9,10,7 and SBS news why?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

na there is no fox news in Australia only channel 9,10,7 and SBS news why?
                        I'm curious as to how you can come to such an ignorant conclusion about homosexuality. That is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while.

Comment

I'm curious as to how you can come to such an ignorant conclusion about homosexuality. That is the stupidest thing I have heard in a while.
                          Because i've heard of people that were gay and committed suicide and have gone under deep depression because of it including people whom i had known personally. I aint got nothing against gay people not in the slightest bit i've had gay friends before but i don't believe there behaviour is normal not in anyway shape or form and i believe that its a disability and should not be seen as something to celebrate or whatever we should treat our fellow brother with out most respect but we shouldn't force there agenda to everybody else and force them to believe it is. I know in a few villages in Europe homosexuality is seen more as a myth then actually existing because its NOT natural to them.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                          X