• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
    Well, if you tryin' to be like Abel in 2011, you doin' it right LOL

all mysterious and shit.

Just nut the fuck up and talk to her.
    Dawg my whole swag is mysterious. I'm a mysterious bad boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WizHeezy View Post
    I can relate to what your saying about the Tokyo Movie, it reminds me of this other girl Naomi.

I used to know this other girl back in HS in Junior year, that year when I was trying to get my best friend back, when I was with my GF of back then too. Well this girl, her name was Naomi. She was a dime too. Better than my girl, but she already had a BF that she had been with for 2 years. So I wasn't trying to do anything with her because I just wanted to fuck since I had a girl. I didn't want her to leave her dude for me and I knew I wasn't gon' leave my girl for her at the time. All I wanted was to fuck, fuck a relationship. But now that I look back, I should've left my girl for her too. Sometimes I think about Naomi as well and miss her. We used to flirt, I used to walk her to class and sometimes even used to hold her hand to class. I really wouldn't do that because then that just messes up your game with your other bitches at school. So that meant I really liked her. I was feeling her, she was feeling me. We used to text and talk on the phone some nights. We used to text a lot more though because she had a boyfriend. She knew I had other bitches, but she didn't care because idk I guess she knew I really liked her, so it didn't bother her. But then my Junior year ended and I went on to Senior year, but my Senior year like I said I only went half the day so I couldn't really ever get to see her or talk to her since my Senior year I had no classes with her, unlike my Junior Year. That's why we would talk, we used to sit together in the back of the room. But even though we both liked each other, we never messed around. That's why I think about Naomi a lot too like the first girl I told you about. I usually mess around with my hoes, that's why they're my hoes. But she wasn't a hoe, so I had respect for her. But now that I look back, I could've easily messed around with her. She was just flirty and out of all the girls I've talked to, she was one of the few that really meant something to me because she was one of those girls I thought would never like me, so when I finally got the chance to talk to her, man did I feel like the shit. She was one of the few girls that I may sometimes randomly think of on a late night. So I see where you are coming from with all this.

You'll definitely get another chance if she knows where you live. Because if Naomi were to show up at my door step, that would be a game changer. I would definitely know she's into me because she's checking up on me. She stopped by to probably catch up with you. So that means you've been on her mind. She wanted to see you. You said she was probably at your friends apartment, so why not go over to your friends apartment to see if she's there or just to see if your friend mentions that she came looking for you? You need to act fast, who knows how long she'll be in town.
    I juss hope I can have something with her later. I'm not ready for a relationship right now. All I know is that, I'm better than any guy she's been with. There's this one dude who can maybe compete with me, but that was a while ago for her. Years ago haha. Fuck it I know I will. Mona Lisa deserves to be with Caesar.
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Working...
    X