Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make a girl obsessed with you?

Anyone have tips?

Here's mine if you're with a specific girl. I was reading something and the dude was like,

"Just be alpha bro." What the fuck kind of d bag logic is that.

1. Hang out with her friends.
    2. Flirt with her friends/other girls in front of her.
    3. Satisfy her, (a lot of dudes are bad at this, make her cum.)
    4. Cuddle after sex.
    5. Be spontaneous. If you're chilling, girls love when a dude just says hey let's get up and go for a walk or something. Don't be predictable and boring. (Got this from Justin Bieber.)
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

well #1 would be don't flirt with her friends bruh. especially if you tryin' to get her... that'll make her jus think you a player and trying to hit any girl you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      well #1 would be don't flirt with her friends bruh. especially if you tryin' to get her... that'll make her jus think you a player and trying to hit any girl you can.
      Restrictions though. Don't go on and hook up. Just play around. I love watching girls get jealous. Such a cool feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
        5. Be spontaneous. If you're chilling, girls love when a dude just says hey let's get up and go for a walk or something. Don't be predictable and boring. (Got this from Justin Bieber.)

Comment

Anyone have tips?

Here's mine if you're with a specific girl. I was reading something and the dude was like,

"Just be alpha bro." What the fuck kind of d bag logic is that.

1. Hang out with her friends.
          2. Flirt with her friends/other girls in front of her.
          3. Satisfy her, (a lot of dudes are bad at this, make her cum.)
          4. Cuddle after sex.
          good tips tbh.

Comment

Girls are competitive as fuck, so if her friends have taller and bigger boyfriends compared to you, then you have no chance at all.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
              Girls are competitive as fuck, so if her friends have taller and bigger boyfriends compared to you, then you have no chance at all.
              So self improvement? And don't talk like that haha. I've seen dudes with mad game topple over me with certain girls just cuz of their game for real. This fat drug dealer who was big in my town could hook up with mad girls cuz of the game brah.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                truth.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                  truth.
                  This is about obsessed not trying to marry and start a family lol I get what he's saying though.

Comment

This is about obsessed not trying to marry and start a family lol I get what he's saying though.
                    I see the obsession part, but you don't want a girl TOO obsessed, haha. Bitches crazzzzy!

Comment

So self improvement? And don't talk like that haha. I've seen dudes with mad game topple over me with certain girls just cuz of their game for real. This fat drug dealer who was big in my town could hook up with mad girls cuz of the game brah.
                      I've seen dudes that are smaller and shorter than me do the same thing, but they kiss ass and change their entire personality right in front of you. I ain't into that shit.
                      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                        I see the obsession part, but you don't want a girl TOO obsessed, haha. Bitches crazzzzy!
                        okay so i'm traveling right now and im kinda bored so i figured i'd leave you a MESSAGE, my cyborg barry! i left you a bunch of messages on aim but then your offline IM storage ran out -_-
                        soooooooo i just finished drinking an huge cup of starbucks and now i really want to bounce off all the walls but i can't because im en route... TEARDROPS!!!! i wish we could talk to each other now cause id be so much more LIVELY for you and say a whole bunch of crazy things xD XD XD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO I"M SOOOOOOO HYPERRRRRRRR
                        i seriously can't want to see that movie 17 again, but ANYWAYS that was so randommmm. i think im going to work on that list of reasons why i love you and why you are my sexy little plaything. LMAOOOOOOOO. its going to be so funny to meet you after i've verbally harassed you.... i bet you think i'll only do this online. OHHHH NOOOOOOO, ill do it IRL if it doesnt bother you too much. OMG i cant wait to see you! theres like 10 million things we have to do! for one thing, if you're going to be my BESTEST FRANNND ever, then you need to see she's the man. like, that movie is a REQUIREMENT. omg, speaking of movies. that CRAZYYYY black irish kid keeps asking me out. this time he asked me to the movies on friday. and im like uhhh... no.... im away on vacation. BUT ANYWAYZZZZ xD XD. my grandma creeps me out sometimes. i love her but she creeps me out. shes trying to set me up with some youth minister guy and hes like 25 and im like ewww grandma. i feel like i've told you this story, so i'll just STOPPPPPPP. omg, i love you. i love you so much barry. i want to talk to youuuu. i love your voice. i loveeeee youuuuu. i think im going to have some sweatpants custom made with your name on the butt. or maybe a shirt that says "mrs barry" LMAOOOOOOOO and then i can wear it to your football games when i hold up the sign that says I LOVE YOU CUPCAKEEEEEEEEE... its so sad that you dont like cupcakes. :'-( if i made you one using muscle milk, would you eat it???? pleaseeeeee????? POUR MOI???????
                        seriously, i love you. O_O
                        anyway, so im still traveling. its boring. im SUPPOSED to be reading ethan frome. i love you xxxxxxxxxooxoxoxoxooxoxxxxxxx BYE BYE :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X