How to make a girl obsessed with you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
    okay so i'm traveling right now and im kinda bored so i figured i'd leave you a MESSAGE, my cyborg barry! i left you a bunch of messages on aim but then your offline IM storage ran out -_-
    soooooooo i just finished drinking an huge cup of starbucks and now i really want to bounce off all the walls but i can't because im en route... TEARDROPS!!!! i wish we could talk to each other now cause id be so much more LIVELY for you and say a whole bunch of crazy things xD XD XD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO I"M SOOOOOOO HYPERRRRRRRR
    i seriously can't want to see that movie 17 again, but ANYWAYS that was so randommmm. i think im going to work on that list of reasons why i love you and why you are my sexy little plaything. LMAOOOOOOOO. its going to be so funny to meet you after i've verbally harassed you.... i bet you think i'll only do this online. OHHHH NOOOOOOO, ill do it IRL if it doesnt bother you too much. OMG i cant wait to see you! theres like 10 million things we have to do! for one thing, if you're going to be my BESTEST FRANNND ever, then you need to see she's the man. like, that movie is a REQUIREMENT. omg, speaking of movies. that CRAZYYYY black irish kid keeps asking me out. this time he asked me to the movies on friday. and im like uhhh... no.... im away on vacation. BUT ANYWAYZZZZ xD XD. my grandma creeps me out sometimes. i love her but she creeps me out. shes trying to set me up with some youth minister guy and hes like 25 and im like ewww grandma. i feel like i've told you this story, so i'll just STOPPPPPPP. omg, i love you. i love you so much barry. i want to talk to youuuu. i love your voice. i loveeeee youuuuu. i think im going to have some sweatpants custom made with your name on the butt. or maybe a shirt that says "mrs barry" LMAOOOOOOOO and then i can wear it to your football games when i hold up the sign that says I LOVE YOU CUPCAKEEEEEEEEE... its so sad that you dont like cupcakes. :'-( if i made you one using muscle milk, would you eat it???? pleaseeeeee????? POUR MOI???????
    seriously, i love you. O_O
    anyway, so im still traveling. its boring. im SUPPOSED to be reading ethan frome. i love you xxxxxxxxxooxoxoxoxooxoxxxxxxx BYE BYE :-)
    what in the fuck... I feel like my IQ just dropped, from reading that.

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      what in the fuck... I feel like my IQ just dropped, from reading that.
      Girls like that are gems.
      המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Girls like that are gems.
        I had a girl obsessed with me a couple years back... Pictures of me on her wall an shit... Don't get me wrong, it was flattering, but annoying as hell. Thank god that shits over with.

Comment

josh you missed out some tips

1. always smell nice, every time u are about to meet with the girl make sure u spray lots of cologne on you

2. have money (this is vry important m8s)

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            josh you missed out some tips

1. always smell nice, every time u are about to meet with the girl make sure u spray lots of cologne on you

Lmao. Don't use that Axe or Tag bullshit though. Have your signature smell. This one is really very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
            I had a girl obsessed with me a couple years back... Pictures of me on her wall an shit... Don't get me wrong, it was flattering, but annoying as hell. Thank god that shits over with.
            Lol the chick I posted wasn't obsessed though. She was loving and outgoing.

Most bitches just hit you up with a "Hi."

That shit is wack b.
            המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Lmao. Don't use that Axe or Tag bullshit though. Have your signature smell. This one is really very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol the chick I posted wasn't obsessed though. She was loving and outgoing.

Most bitches just hit you up with a "Hi."

That shit is wack b.
              cupcakes with muscle milk?? no fuckin' way that's normal! hahaha

Comment

lmao. Don't use that axe or tag bullshit though. Have your signature smell. This one is really very good.

polo >>>>

Comment

+1000.

Comment

polo >>>>
                    ysl>>>>
                    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
                      ysl>>>>
                      Givenchy >>>>

It works wonders!

Comment

okay so i'm traveling right now and im kinda bored so i figured i'd leave you a MESSAGE, my cyborg barry! i left you a bunch of messages on aim but then your offline IM storage ran out -_-
                        soooooooo i just finished drinking an huge cup of starbucks and now i really want to bounce off all the walls but i can't because im en route... TEARDROPS!!!! i wish we could talk to each other now cause id be so much more LIVELY for you and say a whole bunch of crazy things xD XD XD. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO I"M SOOOOOOO HYPERRRRRRRR
                        i seriously can't want to see that movie 17 again, but ANYWAYS that was so randommmm. i think im going to work on that list of reasons why i love you and why you are my sexy little plaything. LMAOOOOOOOO. its going to be so funny to meet you after i've verbally harassed you.... i bet you think i'll only do this online. OHHHH NOOOOOOO, ill do it IRL if it doesnt bother you too much. OMG i cant wait to see you! theres like 10 million things we have to do! for one thing, if you're going to be my BESTEST FRANNND ever, then you need to see she's the man. like, that movie is a REQUIREMENT. omg, speaking of movies. that CRAZYYYY black irish kid keeps asking me out. this time he asked me to the movies on friday. and im like uhhh... no.... im away on vacation. BUT ANYWAYZZZZ xD XD. my grandma creeps me out sometimes. i love her but she creeps me out. shes trying to set me up with some youth minister guy and hes like 25 and im like ewww grandma. i feel like i've told you this story, so i'll just STOPPPPPPP. omg, i love you. i love you so much barry. i want to talk to youuuu. i love your voice. i loveeeee youuuuu. i think im going to have some sweatpants custom made with your name on the butt. or maybe a shirt that says "mrs barry" LMAOOOOOOOO and then i can wear it to your football games when i hold up the sign that says I LOVE YOU CUPCAKEEEEEEEEE... its so sad that you dont like cupcakes. :'-( if i made you one using muscle milk, would you eat it???? pleaseeeeee????? POUR MOI???????
                        seriously, i love you. O_O
                        anyway, so im still traveling. its boring. im SUPPOSED to be reading ethan frome. i love you xxxxxxxxxooxoxoxoxooxoxxxxxxx BYE BYE :-)
                        r u [MENTION=63546]-_-[/MENTION]

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

5. Be spontaneous. If you're chilling, girls love when a dude just says hey let's get up and go for a walk or something. Don't be predictable and boring. (Got this from Justin Bieber.)
                          But what if she's confident ?

oh no no oh no no

Comment

Working...
                          X