Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
    Funny thing is , he died 5 days after showing Warner Brothers the movie

Comment

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
      Funny thing is , he died 5 days after showing Warner Brothers the movie
      Much conspiracy, so wow, such interest.

המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Y'all nigggas gonna freak out with the info I just found out about the Television. That thug is actually alive and can read your mind and hypnotize you. The best thing is, when you know the way t attacks you, you can defend yourself and then the TV gets mad at you and it will try even harder. You can test it yourself so you know I'm not crazy. I'll post it later.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          Y'all nigggas gonna freak out with the info I just found out about the Television. That thug is actually alive and can read your mind and hypnotize you. The best thing is, when you know the way t attacks you, you can defend yourself and then the TV gets mad at you and it will try even harder. You can test it yourself so you know I'm not crazy. I'll post it later.
          PM a young brother, Malachi

Comment

I'll post it later.

Comment

"This scene fucked me up."

Lmfao.
              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                Living forever, Illuminati, mind control, Lucifer, underground cities, aliens creating the Illuminati..
                [MENTION=85023]Lucifer[/MENTION]

Comment

Working...
                X