Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    Shit, I better kick him off the LWHQ illuminati infiltration squad
    You should make a separate account to troll with that's mad fun and you could fly low key cuz there's a lot of people here now lol all the new accounts you'd be straight.

Shout out [MENTION=87864]Shawn Parisi[/MENTION], [MENTION=87867]Special Officer Doofy[/MENTION], [MENTION=87841]superduperfly[/MENTION].
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      You should make a separate account to troll with that's mad fun and you could fly low key cuz there's a lot of people here now lol all the new accounts you'd be straight.

Shout out @Shawn Parisi, @Special Officer Doofy, @superduperfly.
      Good idea.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
        Aye man i came from an athiest background, i used to have the mindset of all the people who dont believe in God, I used to use the same excuses they use, i believed in evolutuion and big bang theory,
        so I know what its like to have so many question about God, to ask yourself if it even makes sense, i know all of that, that same thing you said "its a scare tatic" , I remember telling my mom that same thing when arguing with her about God.
        All that is behind me way in the past, Now.
        i mean to each his own and i would NEVER disrespect someone tryin to preach their beliefs, i may joke on here but when jehovah witness's try to come to my door if i walk pass someone downtown trying to hand out flyers... ill just kindly say im not interested or take their flyer and move along. but i hear some stories about ppl slammin doors on them and whatnot

but i jus believe that ur comin off the wrong way tryin to spread whatever info u want to

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
        fuck,
        for the first time im rly scared...
        m8 u want to go to sames town and find a girl named katherina bc she will help u with that

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

World is ruled by Rothschild's, Morgan's & Rockefeller's.
          Those are the 'devils' of our physical world

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
            i mean to each his own and i would NEVER disrespect someone tryin to preach their beliefs, i may joke on here but when jehovah witness's try to come to my door if i walk pass someone downtown trying to hand out flyers... ill just kindly say im not interested or take their flyer and move along. but i hear some stories about ppl slammin doors on them and whatnot

but i jus believe that ur comin off the wrong way tryin to spread whatever info u want to

m8 u want to go to sames town and find a girl named katherina bc she will help u with that

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Originally posted by RiCH HOMiE QUiL View Post
              same too busy with his pyramid scam atm

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                If I Were the Devil - (BEST VERSION) by PAUL HARVEY audio restored - YouTube

So relatable to today

"YALL THINK THIS SHIT IS A JOKE THIS GAY AGENDA, THIS DREAM SELLING AND IDOLIZING OF CELEBRITIES AND MISCHIEF...ALL THESE PEOPLE THINKING PEOPLE REALLY CREATED GOD AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...PEOPLE FEELING THE BIBLE IS A MYTH AND AUTOMATICALLY GRAVITATING TO THE FAST DESTRUCTIVE LIFESTYLE THEY MAKE SEEM SO GREAT ON TV....ITS PARTLY HUMAN NATURE TO WANT TO EXPLORE AND BE CURIOUS BUT LOOK AT THE OVERALL DIRECTION THIS SHIT IS GOING IN...EVERYONE LOSING SENSE IN RELIGION AND SPIRITUAL STABILITY AND MORE FOCUSED ON EXTERNAL VALUES AND MATERIALISTIC BULLSHIT....PREFERRING DIRTY HOES SUCKING YA OFF EVERYDAY TO A WIFE WHO THEY CAN LOVE AND BUILD WITH VICE VERSA(YALL BITCHES BE TRIPPIN DOE)....ITS ALL JUST BULLSHIT...THE FACT THAT THIS SPEECH WAS MEANT FOR RIGHT NOW BUT WAS GIVEN IN 1965 SHOWS THE DEVIL IS RIGHT ON COURSE AND GOD WILL COME LIKE "A THEIF IN THE NIGHT"."
                Deion!!! Where have you been, we have been looking for you. You haven't posted on the Illuminati forums in months. What happened? Phillip Seymour Hoffman has been worried sick. We are almost ready to follow out with our plan. We just need you to carry it out. PM me when you want to journey back to Bohemian Grove, I'll send a plane for you.

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
                  same too busy with his pyramid scam atm
                  yes its true lol

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

Working...
                  X