No announcement yet.

What's MDMA like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have the proper set and setting and you roll hard you will have the best time of your life
    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Bought it with some sketchy drug dealer who robbed my whole town a while back but for some reason I was cool with cuz of my bisexual friend. Anyway, we went to the hood like the you might get shot if you walk over their hood and I ended up spending $60 for 4 molly pills. He said it was moon rocks and it looked like them but they were all bullshit. The other time it was an E pill but still bullshit. At that point I said fuck it but what is it like?

I was out buying a bong one day and my boy was high as hell on it. He just took my phone and started calling everyone to say hi because he felt so good lol.
      lmao what an introduction
      Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      Should be posted in drugs thread for one.

And you got robbed for 4 pills. Up here in Canada, you can get them for like 5$ a pill.

MDMA is a dumb drug in my opinion. Never did it, never will. My roommate did it once and it was laced with speed. Fucked his shit up for days. A lot of people do it and they are fine, but it's not for me.
      can't say it if you never used it tho

Comment

Originally posted by elist777 View Post
        If you have the proper set and setting and you roll hard you will have the best time of your life
        i think if u have real mdma/molly, u will have a good time regardless lol

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
          i think if u have real mdma/molly, u will have a good time regardless lol
          Yeah my friend chad ran through a field and stepped on a rock that went completely through his foot and he thought it was the best feeling ever. So regardless where you are or what happens it'll be amazing. I'm just saying set and setting can prevent you from doing something like that
          Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Yeah my friend chad ran through a field and stepped on a rock that went completely through his foot and he thought it was the best feeling ever. So regardless where you are or what happens it'll be amazing. I'm just saying set and setting can prevent you from doing something like that
            ya i remember i did some before i was going to the club.... like a hour or so before (was gunna do more on the way too) but i was feelin so amazing. i wanted some cigs and instead of drivin 5 minutes to the gas station, me and my friend walked there and talked the whole way

Comment

ya i remember i did some before i was going to the club.... like a hour or so before (was gunna do more on the way too) but i was feelin so amazing. i wanted some cigs and instead of drivin 5 minutes to the gas station, me and my friend walked there and talked the whole way
              Nothing compares to the first few times. Its not the same anymore. oh well bout to get some lsd tho
              Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Nothing compares to the first few times. Its not the same anymore. oh well bout to get some lsd tho
                ya those first times brahhhhh yewwwwww

those butterflies in ur stomach as ur bout to pop the cap (or 2 lol) >>>
                that feeling when u start to feel it >>>>
                that tingly feelin in ur body >>>>>>

Comment

I love Molly personally. Kinda like X and Coke at the same time.

After I think my 4th or 5th time I started seein articles on the internet stating that if you pop it it was likely to put holes in your heart.

If you do it, take a half point and toot it, DO NOT POP IT!

Be smart and safe about it and go get silly!
                  "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
                    I love Molly personally. Kinda like X and Coke at the same time.

After I think my 4th or 5th time I started seein articles on the internet stating that if you pop it it was likely to put holes in your heart.

If you do it, take a half point and toot it, DO NOT POP IT!

Be smart and safe about it and go get silly!
                    x is molly cut with coke usually.

- - - Updated - - -

ya those first times brahhhhh yewwwwww

those butterflies in ur stomach as ur bout to pop the cap (or 2 lol) >>>
                    that feeling when u start to feel it >>>>
                    that tingly feelin in ur body >>>>>>
                    I love dat shit maynee. Music>> feels like my ears are orgasming.
                    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

I love dat shit maynee. Music>> feels like my ears are orgasming.
                      went to Tha Joker concert at the club. we he played those we do it for the fun freestyles the bass!!!

Comment

drugs arent cool guys

Comment

Working...
                        X