Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post
    It happends, why?
    i just want to underline my point, i see this happen really rarely tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
      i just want to underline my point, i see this happen really rarely tbh.
      You have no point. You saying it happends rarely and thats a dumb fact without no point. Why would you not do it?

Comment

My heart hurts after watching those kinda videos... I feel like a loser after watching videos like this. I wanna do this and help peoples. Lifes not about doing drugs, fucking "bitches" or killing eachother. This is beatuiful! Im gonna be like the peoples in those videos from now on!
        Haha this reminds of the old guy who tripped and fell in to the parking lot of subway! Ran to him and picked him up until his wife came
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

You have no point. You saying it happends rarely and thats a dumb fact without no point. Why would you not do it?
          lol read through my first post again, my point is that not even 1% of the people who say the world needs to be better actually try to make th world better. and you gave me that stupid ass example that people help old woman to go over a street what nearly nobody does. maybe some but if you look at the number of people who walk over the street without helping its probably way less than 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
            lol read through my first post again, my point is that not even 1% of the people who say the world needs to be better actually try to make th world better. and you gave me that stupid ass example that people help old woman to go over a street what nearly nobody does. maybe some but if you look at the number of people who walk over the street without helping its probably way less than 1%.
            Yeah again you write some stupid shit.

I didnt say the world needs to be better cause the world sucks anyways. Understanding what life is about and the world is 2 diffrent things. Your "point" is that no1else does it so why should i do it

Comment

Defention of dying? I mean... Can you live with the thought of you not jumping down to the train rail because you was frightend a train would come.
              While you was thinking back and forth for 15 seconds while the train still hadent arrived you couldve jumped down and saved that humans life but instead you "saved" your own life instead of possible saving annother humans life.

Could you live with that?

- - - Updated - - -

Its diffrent between going to Afghanistan tryna save peoples life and walking an old lady over the road

- - - Updated - - -

More like 70 - 80 tbh
              naw thats not what I said.

i said most people would save the person if they saw no train coming but if they could see the train coming, they wouldn't save them.

thats a big difference, so stop tryna mix my words.

also again I think everyone would help an old woman walk across the road if the woman asked or looked like she needs help.

Comment

ozzie baby u r sounding stupid in dis thread m8

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                  lol it didnt get the meaning i wanted it to get... lel

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    baby
                    Originally posted by dametri426
                    nigga jay z lips are average size
                    Originally posted by Waynasite
                    Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Yeah again you write some stupid shit.

I didnt say the world needs to be better cause the world sucks anyways. Understanding what life is about and the world is 2 diffrent things. Your "point" is that no1else does it so why should i do it
                      tha fuck? i never talked about you i was talking about the people in general, everybody says the world needs to be better and nobody soes something.

Comment

Working...
                      X