No announcement yet.

Canadian University Students Vote in Anti-Israel Boycott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess it is wrong but it depends on how many religious people there are at your school.

If there are not too many then I think it's wrong but if there is a high percentage I can see why the law is being put in place

Comment

Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
      I agree with your last part. I don't know why people think Canada is predominately white. Outside of the cities and on the West in Alberta, Manitoba, and Saskatchewan it is majority white, but the city of Toronto is the most multi-cultured city in the whole world. Vancouver and Montreal are also very diverse, but Toronto is on a whole different level.
      Interesting, never thought Toronto is so multicultural.

So this antisemitism thing is only happening in Toronto or in the whole province of Quebec?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
        Interesting, never thought Toronto is so multicultural.

So this antisemitism thing is only happening in Toronto or in the whole province of Quebec?
        The thing in Quebec is a whole different subject that has to do with secularism in politics. A lot of it had anti-muslim tenancies. What have you seen about Quebec?
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

The thing in Quebec is a whole different subject that has to do with secularism in politics. A lot of it had anti-muslim tenancies. What have you seen about Quebec?
          Just asking cause im not much educated about the Quebec province therefor I didnt knew that Toronto was so multicultural. In my school they just taught us that the province of Quebec is the best part to live in Canada. Im going maybe to Canada next year so I think I should learn more about it.

Comment

Just asking cause im not much educated about the Quebec province therefor I didnt knew that Toronto was so multicultural. In my school they just taught us that the province of Quebec is the best part to live in Canada. Im going maybe to Canada next year so I think I should learn more about it.
            Quebec is French, so idk about living there if you don't know French. Toronto is the best city to live in, except rent is really expensive. Toronto and the majority of other Canadians live in Ontario.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Quebec is French, so idk about living there if you don't know French. Toronto is the best city to live in, except rent is really expensive. Toronto and the majority of other Canadians live in Ontario.
              Damn I dont know much French nvm, Im either going to Vancouver or Toronto, so thanks for the inf.

Comment

Damn I dont know much French nvm, Im either going to Vancouver or Toronto, so thanks for the inf.
                Vancouver has some of the best weed in the world, don't know if that helps you or not.

Comment

Working...
                X