Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
    -_- biggest troll ever, i mean i just cant believe that hes a real person
    i still don't get being called a troll, seriously WHAT is that?! lmao the definition of that word doesn't make sense
    Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    kidcomet blocking u is not the end of your world
    Yes it is i have to be liked by EVERYONE or i get suicidal thoughts and go into depression. if just ONE person doest like me then i feel sick to my stomach

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
      i still don't get being called a troll, seriously WHAT is that?! lmao the definition of that word doesn't make sense

Yes it is i have to be liked by EVERYONE or i get suicidal thoughts and go into depression. if just ONE person doest like me then i feel sick to my stomach

Comment

boy what the fuck

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        wtf is a sploder??
        its a arcade flash game making site, you can make all kinds of cool ass shit up on there. they have a ship creator a robot creator a platformer creator a 3D creator and another one i dont know the name of but its the hardest to make games on. I got famous as the best ship creator on there and on the forums everyone liked me until now

@Weezy_KB24 i don't have no time to be makin no trolls dawg i'm about this bill chase u feel me. saving up for 3 games and then the money that's left over imma flip that over turn that around and get a Dub
        Last edited by -_-; 04-12-2014, 03:21 PM. Reason: changed 'paper chase' to 'bill chase'

Comment

OP has to be trolling

Comment

I dont see why you cant send the DS so I can just play pokemon for a week man

Comment

You should sign up for,

textbroker.com

At least get paid if you enjoy writing all that..
              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                I dont see why you cant send the DS so I can just play pokemon for a week man
                SIMPLY BECAUSE I am not sure how safely you would handle my stuff man, that is the ONLY thing holding me back from sending it I SWEAR. I'm like so serious about how people handle my games bro because usually niggas be really rough with my shit yo -_- smh ya know?! Smh Man uhhhhhhhhgh Man
                Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
                You should sign up for,

textbroker.com

At least get paid if you enjoy writing all that..
                not a bad idea at ALL
                thank you for putting me on

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                OP has to be trolling
                i will give you thanks because i replied to you out of order, my bad you should have been the first quote , I DID NOT mean to skip over your post please please please don't resent me, did you enjoy your time in this topic? rate this thread out of 5 stars, would you recommend this thread for others to read?? I like your posts, they always make me feel like a happy encounter. you're cool BYE

Comment

SIMPLY BECAUSE I am not sure how safely you would handle my stuff man, that is the ONLY thing holding me back from sending it I SWEAR. I'm like so serious about how people handle my games bro because usually niggas be really rough with my shit yo -_- smh ya know?! Smh Man uhhhhhhhhgh Man

look at how i treat my laptop, just a little bit of grease stains here and there but not many
                  i will care for ur DS man

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post

look at how i treat my laptop, just a little bit of grease stains here and there but not many
                    i will care for ur DS man
                    ...fuck that is pretty clean......lmao, omfg. alright ok alright. make a deal with me

Comment

i will give you thanks because i replied to you out of order, my bad you should have been the first quote , I DID NOT mean to skip over your post please please please don't resent me, did you enjoy your time in this topic? rate this thread out of 5 stars, would you recommend this thread for others to read?? I like your posts, they always make me feel like a happy encounter. you're cool BYE

Comment

...fuck that is pretty clean......lmao, omfg. alright ok alright. make a deal with me
                        the deal is, send me the DS, and i pay shipping

Comment

kidcomet blocking u is not the end of your world
                          It must be, KC dropped out of college for it lol
                          Originally posted by dametri426
                          nigga jay z lips are average size
                          Originally posted by Waynasite
                          Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Working...
                          X