I want everyone to like me?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want everyone to like me?!

kidcomet put me on his ignore list because until I give him my ds ._. well now I feel ignored and today I woke up mad about my personality -_- this forum I go on called sploder, I have been there for years you can make games there and I was known for making real cool games over there but now I hate that place now because everyone started calling me a racist bitch because i talked about white people and this guy who used to be my friend yesterday said he was gunna come to my crib IRL and seriously knock me out he actually lives in my same town and I�ve never seen him get that angry before so like, I just decided to leave that forum for good and now I am staying on lilwaynehq do YOU guys think I am a cool and chill person to hang out with??? Am I a fun user to talk to and crack jokes with? (on the Forums and stuff) I try real real hard to come up with the best threads and make funny and weird posts for people to read, I don�t want anyone to get bored of my posts and that�s why I plan out everything I say here, all of my replies to people all of my topics, all of my pms, I literally sit for hours to write and re write and go back and edit those because I want every word to be perfect and sound right xD I WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE ME (on here and in real life) if someone doesn�t like me or ignores me well then I feel boring. does anyone here who lives in the same town as me want to be my best friend in real life? I don�t have any real friends irl except on psn and the forums I go on, if you are my friend you get the perks of being my friend, I will let you borrow my games/movies/music and snacks and I will let you borrow my moms car and I will smoke with you, if you are my friend I will make your days more fun and I will instantly respond to all your messages and posts, however you cant make fun of me tho and you cant touch my gf or talk that much to her, (when I get one) I don�t play those games. does anyone here not like me tho like for real?? If so can you please just tell me why 4 and what you don�t like about me?! tell me and I will instantly change it and never do that again I SWEAR

also sorry for random question but how do I stop my friend from asking me for a dollar every time he sees me I gave him the money at first because I thought he really needed it but now he always keeps asking me

man fuck

sorry but didn' read

Comment

You seem cool

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
        kidcomet put me on his ignore list because until I give him my ds ._. well now I feel ignored and today I woke up mad about my personality -_- this forum I go on called sploder, I have been there for years you can make games there and I was known for making real cool games over there but now I hate that place now because everyone started calling me a racist bitch because i talked about white people and this guy who used to be my friend yesterday said he was gunna come to my crib IRL and seriously knock me out he actually lives in my same town and I’ve never seen him get that angry before so like, I just decided to leave that forum for good and now I am staying on lilwaynehq do YOU guys think I am a cool and chill person to hang out with??? Am I a fun user to talk to and crack jokes with? (on the Forums and stuff) I try real real hard to come up with the best threads and make funny and weird posts for people to read, I don’t want anyone to get bored of my posts and that’s why I plan out everything I say here, all of my replies to people all of my topics, all of my pms, I literally sit for hours to write and re write and go back and edit those because I want every word to be perfect and sound right xD I WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE ME (on here and in real life) if someone doesn’t like me or ignores me well then I feel boring. does anyone here who lives in the same town as me want to be my best friend in real life? I don’t have any real friends irl except on psn and the forums I go on, if you are my friend you get the perks of being my friend, I will let you borrow my games/movies/music and snacks and I will let you borrow my moms car and I will smoke with you, if you are my friend I will make your days more fun and I will instantly respond to all your messages and posts, however you cant make fun of me tho and you cant touch my gf or talk that much to her, (when I get one) I don’t play those games. does anyone here not like me tho like for real?? If so can you please just tell me why 4 and what you don’t like about me?! tell me and I will instantly change it and never do that again I SWEAR

also sorry for random question but how do I stop my friend from asking me for a dollar every time he sees me I gave him the money at first because I thought he really needed it but now he always keeps asking me

man fuck
        lol u funny.

Comment

Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
          sorry but didn' read
          someone tells me that every time you like me though right, you think im cool right?! i will work on making my future posts more compact and concise so they can be read on the go
          Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
          You seem cool
          hey THANKS! i would have thanked you but i dont have none to give out -_- do you wanna be friends?! i will reply to or thank atleast 1 post a day from you and @ you every 2 days

Comment

someone tells me that every time you like me though right, you think im cool right?! i will work on making my future posts more compact and concise so they can be read on the go

hey THANKS! i would have thanked you but i dont have none to give out -_- do you wanna be friends?! i will reply to or thank atleast 1 post a day from you and @ you every 2 days
            i don't know you so i can't say if ur cool

Comment

kidcomet put me on his ignore list because until I give him my ds ._. well now I feel ignored and today I woke up mad about my personality -_- this forum I go on called sploder, I have been there for years you can make games there and I was known for making real cool games over there but now I hate that place now because everyone started calling me a racist bitch because i talked about white people and this guy who used to be my friend yesterday said he was gunna come to my crib IRL and seriously knock me out he actually lives in my same town and I’ve never seen him get that angry before so like, I just decided to leave that forum for good and now I am staying on lilwaynehq do YOU guys think I am a cool and chill person to hang out with??? Am I a fun user to talk to and crack jokes with? (on the Forums and stuff) I try real real hard to come up with the best threads and make funny and weird posts for people to read, I don’t want anyone to get bored of my posts and that’s why I plan out everything I say here, all of my replies to people all of my topics, all of my pms, I literally sit for hours to write and re write and go back and edit those because I want every word to be perfect and sound right xD I WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE ME (on here and in real life) if someone doesn’t like me or ignores me well then I feel boring. does anyone here who lives in the same town as me want to be my best friend in real life? I don’t have any real friends irl except on psn and the forums I go on, if you are my friend you get the perks of being my friend, I will let you borrow my games/movies/music and snacks and I will let you borrow my moms car and I will smoke with you, if you are my friend I will make your days more fun and I will instantly respond to all your messages and posts, however you cant make fun of me tho and you cant touch my gf or talk that much to her, (when I get one) I don’t play those games. does anyone here not like me tho like for real?? If so can you please just tell me why 4 and what you don’t like about me?! tell me and I will instantly change it and never do that again I SWEAR

man fuck

LMAAAOOO

You have quite hapily admitted to have NO life whatsoever
              How the fuck can i say your cool and fun when ive never met you smh
              Also if you re-write a thread or pm your wayy to sad, seriously go out and fuck bitches or something? You sound so sad and its fucking funny, so yeah i guesss you just made me laugh GG baby

Comment

-_- biggest troll ever, i mean i just cant believe that hes a real person

Comment

kidcomet blocking u is not the end of your world

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    lol u funny.
                    i try to be. But Ay b thanks for calling me funny tho xD i'm gunna request to do a add as friend, will you please accept. or if you cannot accept for any reason please explain why
                    Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    i don't know you so i can't say if ur cool
                    ._. Oh. lol well smh dude i am cool AF bro, leme tell you
                    everyday with me is a adventure, like majora's mask
                    Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                    LMAAAOOO

You have quite hapily admitted to have NO life whatsoever
                    How the fuck can i say your cool and fun when ive never met you smh
                    Also if you re-write a thread or pm your wayy to sad, seriously go out and fuck bitches or something? You sound so sad and its fucking funny, so yeah i guesss you just made me laugh GG baby
                    LOL lmao well i dont care. i have no shame also i under rated myself a little in the first post, I'm actually known as one of the best game makers on that site no shit lol sorry had to brag about that once. but yeah i re write everything i say lol just a fun habit i've had, but i guess i cant be too mad about your post tho. you a c3 fan, so i already know you know what you talking about.

Comment

wtf is a sploder??

Comment

troll account.

Comment

Working...
                        X