Ebola Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebola Virus

No joke.... a lot of people are gonna die in the coming months... this stupid virus is coming to America/

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    No joke.... a lot of people are gonna die in the coming months... this stupid virus is coming to America/
    Bruh, this shit actually got me scared for the possibility of a pandemic or some shit. They bringing people over to ATL to treat them here now.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
      Bruh, this shit actually got me scared for the possibility of a pandemic or some shit. They bringing people over to ATL to treat them here now.

Yeah I heard man:/

I know you dont believe in Govt conspiracies and stuff, but I think this is purposelessly done man,

Why would they bring the Americans that got infected back to America? Why not just cure them over there? I really hope this doesnt spread, but im afraid the govt will do it on purpose...

Comment

writing my will tonight just in case

Comment

Scary

Comment

Yeah I heard man:/

I know you dont believe in Govt conspiracies and stuff, but I think this is purposelessly done man,

Why would they bring the Americans that got infected back to America? Why not just cure them over there? I really hope this doesnt spread, but im afraid the govt will do it on purpose...
            They cant cure them there, mostly people die that are infected by it and in the US there are better hospitals and doctors than somewhere in Africa.

And you can get the disease only through blood or other secretions not if you touch someone whose infected by it or breath the same air... so its not that dangerous to transport someone from Africa to US, he gon be in some quarantine area too

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post
              They cant cure them there, mostly people die that are infected by it and in the US there are better hospitals and doctors than somewhere in Africa.

And you can get the disease only through blood or other secretions not if you touch someone whose infected by it or breath the same air... so its not that dangerous to transport someone from Africa to US, he gon be in some quarantine area too
              700 people died. How was the virus spread from each person to person?

Comment

700 people died. How was the virus spread from each person to person?
                bcus in the places where it hit the hardest,the level of hygiene is ridiculous,around 40 percent of those deaths came from them touching corpses whilst the virus was still active, the reason it did so much damage over there is because the lack of simple education, not sayin it aint a problem but its a fragile virus , itll die if u simply wash it away with some soap. lol its not time yet for no mass depopluation

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
                  bcus in the places where it hit the hardest,the level of hygiene is ridiculous,around 40 percent of those deaths came from them touching corpses whilst the virus was still active, the reason it did so much damage over there is because the lack of simple education, not sayin it aint a problem but its a fragile virus , itll die if u simply wash it away with some soap. lol its not time yet for no mass depopluation

Did you know 2 doctors,
                  that were covered in layers and layers of protection

that came in no skin contact,
                  no body fluids,
                  not nothing

still got the virus

Im sorry, but your lack of knowledge on these types of situations will be your downfall....

Why do you try to speak on things of which you don't truly know about?

Comment

Why do you try to speak on things of which you don't truly know about?
                    shots fired

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
                      Scary
                      hail mary no tale fairy

Comment

I've heard about this but I'm not going to worry about it. There are so many viruses out there but here in North America were pretty safe I think. This is something you can't really control so there is no point in worrying about it. Most likely it will not happen.

Comment

Working...
                        X