Ebola Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ares View Post
    Either way you're talking to a brick wall, frankly basically no one on here reads or cares what you have to say. Only a fool preaches to an empty room, take your word to an audience that will listen. Liberate yourself from the needs of a weaker mind.
    like I said, it's people's own job to educate themselves, not yours, and they're going to die when God decides it's their time, whether you've warned them or not.
    I'm talking to a brick wall yet people PM thanking me for going them this info.
    And yes it's people own job to educate themselves , but some people need to be shown what's going on in the world. If people like Martin Luther King had your mentality , I fear what this nation would be.
    I am not going I stop posting these threads , so you can stop trying to make me stop.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    i remember you saying you dont read your messages or notifications on here
    Ask @Vocker how many notifications I have
    And ask him if I check my PMs
    Ask @elist777 if I check my PMs
    These are the last two ppl I PMed

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
    Wow. This sums up all your knowledge about anything happening in the world right now.. You don't know anything.. You just read and copy/paste stupid shit and make pointless threads, but when I give you counter-argument, you answer me with that.

Did you even read the article? Why do you expect us to read your threads but you won't read something we give you?

To sum it up for you:

Level of health care in U.S. and level of health care in Africa is not even clooooose.

Risk of Ebola in US with your health care system, is almost 0% my man..

Does your little brain understand that there are MILLIONS of worse viruses and bacterias in U.S. Labs right now?
    That those bacterias and viruses that are million times more deadly than ebola are travelling every day to some other lab?

And there is ofcourse already in labs hundreds of ebola viruses that are studied every day..

This ain't no hollywood movie lol, get that in your head. People who work with these kind of diseases are far more smarter than both me and you and they sure ain't gonna let ebola virus out in public..

Virus can't spread like that, people who have it are always quarantined from other people..
    I didn't counter argue because it was a waste of time. I can't believe you think that the US shouldn't be afraid Of this virus. You read one article and use it to try to prove me wrong. This whole forum automatically goes against everything I say. And calling names and insulting me is real mature bro.
    You do realize that about 20 cities are planning for an epidemic, setting up quarantine centers
    You do realize that Obama just passed an executive order 3 days ago allowing people who are sick to be detained.

You do know that this virus is airborne. An as stated before, the doctors who got the virus were protected from head to toe and still got infected.
    You do know there is no cure right.

You really think that there is 0% chance for this to spread when cities are already planning ahead of time for it to spread ? You really have the audacity to say my brain is small

Do you know your history on all the viruses that got loose in America? And the death toll on those viruses ?
    Hollywood movie ? Really?
    Things like this have happened before , it's not impossible.
    Last edited by KidComet; 08-04-2014, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
      I'm talking to a brick wall yet people PM thanking me for going them this info.
      And yes it's people own job to educate themselves , but some people need to be shown what's going on in the world. If people like Martin Luther King had your mentality , I fear what this nation would be.
      I am not going I stop posting these threads , so you can stop trying to make me stop.
      You just compared yourself to MLK…I'm glad that you're proud of your ignorance. King stood up for what he believed in to make a difference, you're copying and pasting shit you see on the internet to coerce a weaker minded audience into a fearful way of life when in all actuality; according to a bible preaching, God fearing man, a person's life is pre-determined by a higher power. Everything you continue to write contradicts its own purpose.
      And MLK did exactly what I'm telling you to do; "Only a fool preaches to an empty room, take your word to an audience that will listen. Liberate yourself from the needs of a weaker mind."
      ^^^Sounds exactly like what Doctor King did to convey his message to me.

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION]... [MENTION=29451]Ares[/MENTION] is just kickin the shit outta you
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Originally posted by Ares View Post
          You just compared yourself to MLK…I'm glad that you're proud of your ignorance. King stood up for what he believed in to make a difference, you're copying and pasting shit you see on the internet to coerce a weaker minded audience into a fearful way of life when in all actuality; according to a bible preaching, God fearing man, a person's life is pre-determined by a higher power. Everything you continue to write contradicts its own purpose.
          And MLK did exactly what I'm telling you to do; "Only a fool preaches to an empty room, take your word to an audience that will listen. Liberate yourself from the needs of a weaker mind."
          ^^^Sounds exactly like what Doctor King did to convey his message to me.

I did not compare myself to MLK at all.

I said that if MLK had a mentality like yours, then this nation wouldn't be the same.

Let me elaborate on what I mean..

MLK was a christian man, he stood up for what he believed, and he went around spreading the truth.

He didn't always spread the truth to people who already knew the truth, he went to people who needed to hear the truth.

You told me to go to an audience that will listen, and stop trying to preach to a brick wall. And that its peoples own job to educate themselves,

Now imagine if anybody who was trying to spread truth followed your regime? How would the truth get spread?

How did I compare myself to MLK?

And I am just simply copying pasting stuff from the internet, but only because people here do not really read a paragraph full of text sometimes, so when I read into this stuff, I go ahead and post it on my facebook wall and post it here for those who are interested to also read into it.
          I use the headlines to catch peoples attention to let them know what is going on in the world.

Are you actually mad at me for posting and warning people about a deadly virus? What kinda of twisted generation is this?

And as for "preaching to an empty room"

I told you, for the third time, people PM thanking me for posting what I post, so the room isnt empty.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
          @KidComet... @Ares is just kickin the shit outta you
          Yes I know that you will never agree with me and always agree with whoever is arguing against me , what is new?
          Last edited by KidComet; 08-04-2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

I did not compare myself to MLK at all.

I said that if MLK had a mentality like yours, then this nation wouldn't be the same.

Let me elaborate on what I mean..

MLK was a christian man, he stood up for what he believed, and he went around spreading the truth.

He didn't always spread the truth to people who already knew the truth, he went to people who needed to hear the truth.

You told me to go to an audience that will listen, and stop trying to preach to a brick wall. And that its peoples own job to educate themselves,

Now imagine if anybody who was trying to spread truth followed your regime? How would the truth get spread?

And I am just simply copying pasting stuff from the internet, but only because people here do not really read a paragraph full of text sometimes, so when I read into this stuff, I go ahead and post it on my facebook wall and post it here for those who are interested to also read into it.
            I use the headlines to catch peoples attention to let them know what is going on in the world.

Are you actually mad at me for posting and warning people about a deadly virus? What kinda of twisted generation is this?

And as for "preaching to an empty room"

I told you, for the third time, people PM thanking me for posting what I post, so the room isnt empty.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know that you will never agree with me and always agree with whoever is arguing against me , what is new?
            Cuz you always wrong

If you are right i will agree with yo ignorant ass
            Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

Cuz you always wrong

If you are right i will agree with yo ignorant ass

Go read this argument, and tell me where I was wrong?

And how am I ignorant?

Comment

Go read this argument, and tell me where I was wrong?

And how am I ignorant?
                Oooo not down for all these words, i read what ares said then you said then ares

Thats all so far, but you are ignorant because of your biased ass views that you think are right, even though (I think) you know how biased they are

Comment

Oooo not down for all these words, i read what ares said then you said then ares

Thats all so far, but you are ignorant because of your biased ass views that you think are right, even though (I think) you know how biased they are
                  Everyone is biased.

I apologize for my biased views

Comment

there are already 900 victims

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Everyone is biased.

I apologize for my biased views
                      Oh i know

But its like this... Whenever i view things, i view it like im on a jury tbh

Like gay marriage, idgaf if its "wrong" (Which i dont think it is), but many people do. And then im like people have the choice to do those things, the person knows they are going to hell

Also, you know i dont like religions (mostly), but i swear to fuckin god if someone tries to make it so people cant show their religion or tries to degrade the person, i am going to stand up for that person, whether a satanist or a christian... i just try to make things fair ya know?

Comment

Oh i know

But its like this... Whenever i view things, i view it like im on a jury tbh

Like gay marriage, idgaf if its "wrong" (Which i dont think it is), but many people do. And then im like people have the choice to do those things, the person knows they are going to hell

Also, you know i dont like religions (mostly), but i swear to fuckin god if someone tries to make it so people cant show their religion or tries to degrade the person, i am going to stand up for that person, whether a satanist or a christian... i just try to make things fair ya know?
                        So how do you feel bout rappers and actors who make fun of Christianity and God and Jesus ? Do you Stan up for that ? Or do you support it ?

Comment

This is the only part I'm going to acknowledge because it's the only part that I care about and that honestly makes sense out of what you said.
                          Just by using MLK in your argument, you're comparing your actions to his, consciously or not. When you even mention his name in the context you're doing, people will draw comparisons, just like when you tell somebody not to do something, it's the first thing they think to do.
                          Now I never in this thread said I was mad or said you were wrong about what you're posting, I obviously click/read it because it's interesting. What I did say is you're going about it the completely wrong way. I could care less what you post, but when you go about it in an attacking manner, that's where the problem lies. You post your little theories and condemn everybody who disagrees. If you're gonna do it, either be open for discussion because 85% of the people on here will disagree/try to argue, or take it to a place where that percentage goes down. That's all I'm going to say, I'm neither for nor against what you post, but maybe you should think about how you're going to approach a debate about it when that time comes.

Comment

Working...
                          X