girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
    Lil Wayne sags his pants and aren't you a fan of him ?

And myself nor my friends are metrosexual, do stupid stunts, take gaming serious, etc

I don't even know what the 48 hour rule is ?
    I'm not talking about all guys, just like that song isn't about all the girls. I'm just saying both girls and guys do stupid things. Ones not any worst than the other.
    None

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
      Flipping out over stupid shit, sagging pants, 48 hour rules, going metrosexual, pulling stupid stunts to look cool and ending up in the ER, worshipping video game gods. Different stuff but just as stupid.
      Lol...
      Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

lol

sorry for making this pointless story

I don't know how to benefit this forum other than telling stories lol I'm the pointless user ever

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post

lol

sorry for making this pointless story

I don't know how to benefit this forum other than telling stories lol I'm the pointless user ever
          I'm sure you're not serious right now lol.

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

lol why would I not be lol?? that’s how we do this shit

I'm trying my HARDEST to be helpful in some kinda way to this place.

but I got no juice lol. thanks for giving me that notification though. you know I lives for that

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and to the guy who said I was gunna be a virgin for the rest of my life, um, SHUT IT UP. excuse my french but nigga I got in house pussy fuck cue mean boy -_- mother fuck it can miss the shits wit it

Comment

Originally posted by -_- View Post
              lol why would I not be lol?? that’s how we do this shit

I'm trying my HARDEST to be helpful in some kinda way to this place.

but I got no juice lol. thanks for giving me that notification though. you know I lives for that

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and to the guy who said I was gunna be a virgin for the rest of my life, um, SHUT IT UP. excuse my french but nigga I got in house pussy fuck cue mean boy -_- mother fuck it can miss the shits wit it
              Knew you'd mention notifications

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

Originally posted by LilTunƎchi View Post
                Knew you'd mention notifications
                Dawg i meant to quote you on that lol, my bad. Its not fair if you give me a notification and me not give one back, my bad about that

Comment

Working...
                X