Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Us guys need to stick together and look out for each other

sorry to the females

I know she's 80% cheating but it's not right to take part in each other's lives without being familiar to them!
    Life is beautiful but you don't have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by Yasmine View Post
      I know she's 80% cheating but it's not right to take part in each other's lives without being familiar to them!
      That's a thing you will never understand cuz you're a girl

It's Tunechi Homie, Master Of Ceremonies.

Comment

if i saw a girl cheating on my brutha i would be sure to tell him to cancel her

Comment

Are you kidding me? If someone was cheating on you, and people knew about it but didn't tell you, I could guarantee your post would be different. Even if they are strangers, who cares, it's a good deed to look out for people like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
            Are you kidding me? If someone was cheating on you, and people knew about it but didn't tell you, I could guarantee your post would be different. Even if they are strangers, who cares, it's a good deed to look out for people like that.
            Okay let me think...., well relationships aren't that important to let a stranger into your life issues and things like that! I'd rather continue the relationship even if he's a cheater but be sure that no one is involved and its just us who should solve the problem!

Comment

Okay let me think...., well relationships aren't that important to let a stranger into your life issues and things like that! I'd rather continue the relationship even if he's a cheater but be sure that no one is involved and its just us who should solve the problem!
              So, you would be happier if no one told you that your BF was cheating on you, makes sense.

Comment

real nigga props to him

Comment

Let's start a fire, watch the entire -- world as it opens up in flames.
                  המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                    So, you would be happier if no one told you that your BF was cheating on you, huh, makes sense.
                    It's just my idea: IF HE'S CHEATING THEN HE DOESN'T DESERVE ME AND ISN'T WORTH FIGHTING FOR...So why the hell should I be concerned about it!?

Comment

I mean we don't know the full story but yea shout out to him for getting involved.

he may of been a bad boyfriend and abused her.

which is crazy cause if he now knows she is tryna leave him he might go chris brown on her

Comment

It's just my idea: IF HE'S CHEATING THEN HE DOESN'T DESERVE ME AND ISN'T WORTH FIGHTING FOR...So why the hell should I be concerned about it!?
                        I tried to understand this post, but it doesn't make any sense or have anything to do with what you said previously nor what I said, at all. And this seems like a trend for users on this site - I start a debate and they just fall out and say something completely left field or something just plain dumb.

Comment

Working...
                        X