Damn why is nothing being done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn why is nothing being done

To stop North Korea yeah i get they have nuclear weapons and all that but that didn't stop them from invading Iraq so i dont get what stops them now.

I admit im extremly mis-educated on the politics between north korea and the USA if anyone is knowledgeable on this topic i'd appreciate if you could clear the air for me. I just find it horrifying that there are death camps that are equal (or even worse for that matter) to what occured in nazi germany way back in WW2 and literally nothing is being done no protests no anything kim jong un is literally slaughtering billions of people and nothings being done its fucked up.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

That kidcomet influence

Comment

Originally posted by Waynasite View Post
        That kidcomet influence

Its not kidcomet influence dude its a serious political and moral issue man have you not heard of the death camps in north korea they like force abortions on women then stomp there babys in buckets and do all kinds of really crazy fucked up disturbing shit even worse then shit that happened in the holocaust like they legit put an entrie family into a gas chamber and watch them suffocate And try and save one another.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
          To stop North Korea yeah i get they have nuclear weapons and all that but that didn't stop them from invading Iraq so i dont get what stops them now.

I admit im extremly mis-educated on the politics between north korea and the USA if anyone is knowledgeable on this topic i'd appreciate if you could clear the air for me. I just find it horrifying that there are death camps that are equal (or even worse for that matter) to what occured in nazi germany way back in WW2 and literally nothing is being done no protests no anything kim jong un is literally slaughtering billions of people and nothings being done its fucked up.
          You see oil there or nah?

I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
            You see oil there or nah?

damn good point man funny how all the hot spots are the countries that are in conflicts with the USA as we speak

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by lil_zimmie View Post
              to stop north korea yeah i get they have nuclear weapons and all that but that didn't stop them from invading iraq so i dont get what stops them now.A

I admit im extremly mis-educated on the politics between north korea and the usa if anyone is knowledgeable on this topic i'd appreciate if you could clear the air for me. I just find it horrifying that there are death camps that are equal (or even worse for that matter) to what occured in nazi germany way back in ww2 and literally nothing is being done no protests no anything kim jong un is literally slaughtering billions of people and nothings being done its fucked up.

what is this shit.

Bish u aint no politician. U a XXXXXX.

"Billions of people" theres 7 billion populating earth and 25 MIL in North Korea.
              XXXXXX, u clearly aint a mathamitician either.
              Last edited by lionz23; 02-07-2015, 02:51 AM.
              - If You Dare -
              http://x.co/6TdQl

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                damn good point man funny how all the hot spots are the countries that are in conflicts with the USA as we speak
                Surprised Canada is doing well though
                I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

DPRK has received several sanctions due to the violations on the human rights and don't believe the excessive shit the media tells you. Yeah it's bad there, but everyone isn't suffering, alot of people live average lives there. You can even travel there (even though they only show you good staged stuff)

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by lionz23 View Post

what is this shit.

Bish u aint no politician. U a XXXXXX.

"Billions of people" theres 7 billion populating earth and 25 MIL in North Korea.
                    XXXXXX, u clearly aint a mathamitician either.
                    yeah i fucked up with the numbers but your mum fucked up giving birth to you

oh snap

nah but yeah fuck you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                    DPRK has received several sanctions due to the violations on the human rights and don't believe the excessive shit the media tells you. Yeah it's bad there, but everyone isn't suffering, alot of people live average lives there. You can even travel there (even though they only show you good staged stuff)
                    yeah dude, i've heard that some parts are over exaggerated but the fact that they have the ability to literally make there citizens stage shit is kinda messed i mean imagine any other country telling there citizens to stage or act fake their would be protests like no tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                    Surprised Canada is doing well though
                    Canada has good relations with America do they not?

#FREEVELVET

Comment

eeehh...sometimes I think everything in the media is complete bullshit...

dont even think North Korea is even half as bad as they try to tell us..

everything.....

every thing in the news is..

Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

The US can't never do anything right. If we don't go to war with someone than we re not doing anything about the problem, but if we do then we re meddling in other peoples business and being a bully. If the UN or whatever wants to do something then fine, the US can back them. But it's not our place to start it.
                        None

Comment

Working...
                        X