No announcement yet.

Damn why is nothing being done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the whole world is messed up. So we came to either 1 of 2 conclusion.

The first 1 is depopulation. It's an old Nazi philosophy. We have literally 7 billion people here. How many of those people really contribute stuff to the growth of the human race? And I'm not just talking outside of America and other countries. I'm talking IN here. Watch an episode of "Cops" and you'll see a prime example of how the average person in the self proclaimed "greatest country on Earth" lives life. How do we reach these people? Let's take an average person like this. Say a drug addict. Give them free schooling, free housing. Free food, all the basics they can have it. As long as they give back. A majority of them, I'm talking 99% of these types of people would still be free loaders and enjoy the free ride America has built and provided for them. So lots of ultra rich people believe in killing them. Through various methods already in place. Chemtrails, GMO's just to name 2. I assume they thought the Nazi death camps were too extreme and violating on human rights. They want to start over so to speak. With 500,000,000 of the greatest people humanity has to offer, it would be monuments better than 7 billion people when in the latter a vast majority of them are worthless to a degree.

These 500,000,000 new people would represent a golden age in humanity. You see people like Lil Wayne, just 1 man what he has done for the face of music.

That's the first solution to a messed up world.

Second one is helping everyone. The Jesus if you would call it way. I'm not too fond of this method, maybe someone else could chime in ..
    המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

Comment

Originally posted by nickiminajsitonmyface View Post
      Yeah the whole world is messed up. So we came to either 1 of 2 conclusion.

The first 1 is depopulation. It's an old Nazi philosophy. We have literally 7 billion people here. How many of those people really contribute stuff to the growth of the human race? And I'm not just talking outside of America and other countries. I'm talking IN here. Watch an episode of "Cops" and you'll see a prime example of how the average person in the self proclaimed "greatest country on Earth" lives life. How do we reach these people? Let's take an average person like this. Say a drug addict. Give them free schooling, free housing. Free food, all the basics they can have it. As long as they give back. A majority of them, I'm talking 99% of these types of people would still be free loaders and enjoy the free ride America has built and provided for them. So lots of ultra rich people believe in killing them. Through various methods already in place. Chemtrails, GMO's just to name 2. I assume they thought the Nazi death camps were too extreme and violating on human rights. They want to start over so to speak. With 500,000,000 of the greatest people humanity has to offer, it would be monuments better than 7 billion people when in the latter a vast majority of them are worthless to a degree.

These 500,000,000 new people would represent a golden age in humanity. You see people like Lil Wayne, just 1 man what he has done for the face of music.

That's the first solution to a messed up world.

Second one is helping everyone. The Jesus if you would call it way. I'm not too fond of this method, maybe someone else could chime in ..
      Thats your opinion bro right now..... in a year or so or until something big changes in your life i guarantee your opinion will change ,not saying its wrong or right but believe me there are unconscious shifts that are being addressed and opposed as we speak, anyway, broaden your mind with science , spirituality , reality and meditation, there are alot of things that could be done, but the intention is the most important thing.

Comment

wat do u want to be done?

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
          Thats your opinion bro right now..... in a year or so or until something big changes in your life i guarantee your opinion will change ,not saying its wrong or right but believe me there are unconscious shifts that are being addressed and opposed as we speak, anyway, broaden your mind with science , spirituality , reality and meditation, there are alot of things that could be done, but the intention is the most important thing.
          You say shifts? You mean like people moving up and through dimensions? You believe in that lol if that's what your talking about? People have been saying that since like 2006. In my life as far as world views I know all I need to know. You talk with lots of loaded words. Lots of generalizations, what do you think could be done? Solutions?

Comment

You say shifts? You mean like people moving up and through dimensions? You believe in that lol if that's what your talking about? People have been saying that since like 2006. In my life as far as world views I know all I need to know. You talk with lots of loaded words. Lots of generalizations, what do you think could be done? Solutions?
            Nah man i mean shifts in mentality , beliefs here on earth , social change. But the reasons for generalising is that is political parties dictate... one mans theory cant change a whole world by just a theory,they would have to use their whole life as a movement to get their belief across, whilst not losing the structure and core of their belief. And there is no use of me expressing supposed solutions on here.

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
              Nah man i mean shifts in mentality , beliefs here on earth , social change. But the reasons for generalising is that is political parties dictate... one mans theory cant change a whole world by just a theory,they would have to use their whole life as a movement to get their belief across, whilst not losing the structure and core of their belief. And there is no use of me expressing supposed solutions on here.
              Another way you saying, "I don't have shit and have no clue what am talking about but I like to sound smart at random times."

Comment

Another way you saying, "I don't have shit and have no clue what am talking about but I like to sound smart at random times."
                If thats how youve perceived it then yeah your 100% right

Comment

iraq never had nuclear weapons only oil
                  North korea ain't doing shit lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post

yeah dude, i've heard that some parts are over exaggerated but the fact that they have the ability to literally make there citizens stage shit is kinda messed i mean imagine any other country telling there citizens to stage or act fake their would be protests like no tomorrow.
                    Yeah it's messed up and I'm sure they are ashamed of themselves but they got no choice. They probaly fear being sent to a prison camp.

But there is starting to become a change in the North Korean citizens belief and opinions of the propaganda they are being fed by the goverment. You can see more smuggling of USB, DVD, CD's and devices to play them with, into North Korea from China. Even though it's illegal and they are risking jail, they still choose to do the opposite of what DPRK says.

The number of people realizing the lies will only grow and eventually they will demand more rights to themselves..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

I would hate to have been born in North Korea =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        Ye sometimes i'm thinking about this stuff, like what if i was born there or there

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                          I see so many people talking about how much they hate where they are or wanting to leave but really when you look at the big picture we re the lucky ones.
                          None

Comment

Working...
                          X