No announcement yet.

Gz america....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now obama should change his speech from ladies and gentlemen to gays and lesbians

Comment

Often the homophobic people are the ones that turns out to be gay so [MENTION=87087]Mbminas[/MENTION] [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] yall welcome to come out of the closet when yall feel ready

Why pick on somebody helpless
      If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Originally posted by nyberg View Post
        Often the homophobic people are the ones that turns out to be gay so @Mbminas @KidComet yall welcome to come out of the closet when yall feel ready

Im not homophobic lol its just that Gods moral law shouldnt be changed as i said before, it opens the door to a whole bunch of other things

Comment

Often the homophobic people are the ones that turns out to be gay so @Mbminas @KidComet yall welcome to come out of the closet when yall feel ready
          no thats bs lol

Comment

tbh

@KidComet @Mbminas get a fucking life, who cares if people wanna be gay or not

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie View Post

tbh

@KidComet @Mbminas get a fucking life, who cares if people wanna be gay or not

I agree with that statement by Eminem,

I respect all people

But Gods moral law shouldnt be changed.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                I agree with that statement by Eminem,

I respect all people

But Gods moral law shouldnt be changed.
                God

Comment

God
                  Well, Sweden is 81% atheist, and yall were one of the first to roll out the mark of the beast on your employees

Microchip hand implants offered to Swedish office staff - video | World news | The Guardian

I can see why you would laugh at God,

But for some people God is serious

Thank you very much

Comment

Well, Sweden is 81% atheist, and yall were one of the first to roll out the mark of the beast on your employees

Microchip hand implants offered to Swedish office staff - video | World news | The Guardian

Thank you very much
                    For some people gay rights are very important

But as always you can only see as far as your beliefs and opinions

Have a very nice day Dieon, always a pleasure talking to you

Comment

ded at people taking kidcomet seriously in this thread

Comment

For some people gay rights are very important

But as always you can only see as far as your beliefs and opinions

Have a very nice day Dieon, always a pleasure talking to you

Lol first of all 3% of the US is gay.
                        A mere 3%

This has nothingn to do with gay rightts
                        This is about the federal government now having the power to over rule state law and ignore and 10th amendment and also
                        This is all about Christian persecution. It is going to soon be illegal to believe in Christ. And I know for damn sure you won't stand up for Christians the way you stand up for LGBT. You don't believe in equality ,you believe in everything that is anti-God, whatever celebrities are in favor in , you support it.

All this commotion just because 3% of the nation wants to get a piece of paper from the government that says they are married? Come on it's a bigger agenda at play.

Comment

Thank you very much
                          I knew you'd somehow turn this thread about gay marriage into a libertarian conspiracy.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol first of all 3% of the US is gay.
                          A mere 3%

This has nothingn to do with gay rightts
                          This is about the federal government now having the power to over rule state law and ignore and 10th amendment and also
                          This is all about Christian persecution. It is going to soon be illegal to believe in Christ. And I know for damn sure you won't stand up for Christians the way you stand up for LGBT. You don't believe in equality ,you believe in everything that is anti-God, whatever celebrities are in favor in , you support it.

All this commotion just because 3% of the nation wants to get a piece of paper from the government that says they are married? Come on it's a bigger agenda at play.
                          Separation of church and state is a wonderful thing ain't it?
                          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                          X