Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
    + fucking CERN, who knows, maybe they will open portal for something :c
    yes i read about it but we dont know what this portal will be :/ Also check this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQuMPE1CAdI

Comment

Originally posted by Mbminas View Post
      yes i read about it but we dont know what this portal will be :/ Also check this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQuMPE1CAdI
      It doesnt say september 23rd 2015 tho

I watched a video on YT how the number 23 and 239 was in numerous movies mentioned or shown but it doesnt have to be 9/23/2015 it can be any year

Its weird but I dont really believe that something big will happen but we'll see..
      Last edited by WeezySVK; 08-26-2015, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

I watched a video on YT how the number 23 and 239 was in numerous movies mentioned or shown but it doesnt have to be 9/23/2015 it can be any year

Its weird but I dont really believe that something big will happen but we'll see..
        no, cern will happen this september but i dont know which day

Comment

Originally posted by WeezySVK View Post

Go to google maps and type in

9/23/2015

edit: nvm it doesnt work for me anymore

but it did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrhaOX3P4s

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
          Well, pope francis said he will be last pope. He visits usa this september and gonna talk at UN. A lot of people speculating what shit he gonna tell us. Maybe that we are not alone in this universe and we need ONE WORLD GOVERMENT ? kappa. Or maybe they will announce that disaster coming like asteroids gonna hit earth and we need to pray etc, but it will be blue beam project, they just gonna detonate some big explosions in the atlantic ocean and usa east coast gonna be fked up by HUGE tsunami. We just need to wait, but im pretty sure something gonna happen and it will affect jews world too.
          damn u researching just as deep as i am into this,

Yes the NWO will be established in September no doubt,

but im not expecting a big ole firework show and martial law and all that. Im expecting the pope and the UN to sign in the Agenda 21 and 2030 Agenda "sustainable development" , the "new universal agenda" as they call it, which is a cover for NWO of course, and then weeks and months after that we will begin to see big changes in this country, but all while this is happening the population will be distracted by all these comic book movies and tv series and sports and what not, so it will seem like nothing went down when it really did

also, it might be the disclosure of aliens too, thats a big possibility
          Last edited by KidComet; 08-27-2015, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
            Go to google maps and type in

9/23/2015

edit: nvm it doesnt work for me anymore

but it did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYrhaOX3P4s
            Yeah I seen that and when I tried it worked but that can be because many YT vids and aritcles about sep 23 link to CERN.. thats how hashatgs and filters in google work

Comment

im actually like fuck everything cuz i really dont know whats reality anymore, what if there were no universe and stuff, what we really are, from where are we and why we are here...

Comment

why?
                cause i want to understand it

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                  cause i want to understand it
                  Minas is my name, Mb too long and bored to explain

Comment

[MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] The cartoon foretold a Trump presidency in a surreal episode where Bart is given a window into the future – and found a country brought to its knees by financial mismanagement and a crime wave ushered in by The Donald.In Bart to the Future, first aired in March 2000, a fortune teller gave Bart a glimpse of 2030 – just weeks after Trump vacated the White House

Comment

Working...
                    X