Odd question.. Real answers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -_- View Post
    -_- you knowed what i mean xD WRITTEN not SAID. Why you say kool at me for Are you saying you got a hitman named sam!??! LIKE. How much hostility you got

Spoken word is different then written word my friend.

No hostility here, love is my nature, but IF you ever threaten "the family". Shit gone get really real. What can I say! Been eating church bars a lot lately? What bout you?

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
      Spoken word is different then written word my friend.

No hostility here, love is my nature, but IF you ever threaten "the family". Shit gone get really real. What can I say! Been eating church bars a lot lately? What bout you?
      you spitting them bars right now lol! don't let me get on the beat

nah but yeah im justchillin main lol i been drug-free lately so i aint got no interesting story to tell ya xD been playing splinter cell lately, and hanging out with my neighbors playing dominoes with them, who threaten the fmily, shoot i had to slide on this niga the other day cuz he threatening me talking about he gon come to my mama crib and charge his phone on my mama porch i said BTich stole off on that niga and took hiz shit

Comment

you spitting them bars right now lol! don't let me get on the beat

nah but yeah im justchillin main lol i been drug-free lately so i aint got no interesting story to tell ya xD been playing splinter cell lately, and hanging out with my neighbors playing dominoes with them, who threaten the fmily, shoot i had to slide on this niga the other day cuz he threatening me talking about he gon come to my mama crib and charge his phone on my mama porch i said BTich stole off on that niga and took hiz shit

https://www.reverbnation.com/mikedreams

tbh really wanting to "develop" my guy. Though kinda "tie" and "suit" this up cuz he Good. Ima eat me more bars, you know where to get any peach pop? :Kanye: ..

Comment

Originally posted by bloodkin View Post
          https://www.reverbnation.com/mikedreams

tbh really wanting to "develop" my guy. Though kinda "tie" and "suit" this up cuz he good. Ima eat me more bars, you know where to get any peach pop? :kanye: ..
          THAT SITE DOESNT WORK ON WII CONSOLE WHO YOU TALKlNG ABOUT WHO IS THAT

Comment

THAT SITE DOESNT WORK ON WII CONSOLE WHO YOU TALKlNG ABOUT WHO IS THAT

Oh snap didnt realize. Wasnt talking bout him was writing. His stage name is mike dreams and the idea he stands behind made me just tear up in joyfullness. If someone do that to you, I know you aint gonna give him a chance. So someone has to. "My dreams" like a dodge cumming smell red diseal; sweet (that the rye fermented I believe). N peaceful!! ( sweet smelling seamen :ha: Oh feel so GOOD listening to these songs, folks these songs arent available to public until 2017. Well maybe mine, but not mikes Guess thats what ya call music arrangements. Or how to arrange durations inside a 3 or 4 mintue time frame. Ha we know who do it best. Yes mr mike dreams, and rhyme sayers. Ever play nickles?? If not here how.. take your fav glass plastic is okay too. Or sippy cup for the teenage niggas out there that aint old enough to drink. Fill it with lil gin or everclear(water or clear kool aid for teenage niggas), nothing colored the spirit dont work the best. And some 100% fruit juice any kind you like to taste. Drink it and leave a little pond inside the glass. Now try and through as many nickles inside the pond as possible the nickles the better. Once you feel like quitting. Keep the nickles inside but pour out pond and you got.... great you poop on getting it a great coupon.... sundays newspaper. . Geeze its sunday!

My cat died by the way, buryed her in
            my front yard. Put her in a white tshirt and her fav toys then poured some of her cat litter in the hole then her and the rest her cat litter on top.. wonder who she will be next time around .

Oh you know if chigago have peach pop?
            Last edited by BloodKin; 12-06-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X