Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I'll have one of whatever he's having
    I waneed the whole bottle
    Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

I am the truth. Now follow the LIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
        Meh is perception is unique, but hes taken the long road home; going in the opposite direction of where he should be, you could learn a few things though, why not.

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh depending on your mind, trying to really understandwhat hes saying may not be the best of things, infact even im going to stop typing, the age im getting is that near the birth of the computer kids.
        Just keep nodding to this one, he's abit ...
        level. staying level is the key to the nigga kingdom, tupac nor biggie ever had that. each of them became jealous in the end. With tupac speaking how much control he had over everything, but himself. He invited "people/whomever" to shoot him.

The real "shot" caller, is someone who "understands", but always "keep's the piece of my pie!" "trivial pursuit"

It needed a "slow" intro.. cause once it's heard "some people might "drop dead Fred", but might be for the "GOOD" cuz their minds might start cycling toward the negative and either they kill them self's, or reach out and get help, no more "HATING ON THE WORLD" or for the terrorist that hate OUR freedom "HATING ON THE USA", cause if need be, we be humble, but push a nigga/country so far, and "recycling is what will be done, not talking paper,plastic,tin. Talking bullets,bombs,airstrikes!

https://youtu.be/HBDz-Jf86O0

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by cremo View Post
        I am the truth. Now follow the LIGHT.
        Lights OUT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BloodKin View Post
          level. staying level is the key to the nigga kingdom, tupac nor biggie ever had that. each of them became jealous in the end. With tupac speaking how much control he had over everything, but himself. He invited "people/whomever" to shoot him.

The real "shot" caller, is someone who "understands", but always "keep's the piece of my pie!" "trivial pursuit"

It needed a "slow" intro.. cause once it's heard "some people might "drop dead Fred", but might be for the "GOOD" cuz their minds might start cycling toward the negative and either they kill them self's, or reach out and get help, no more "HATING ON THE WORLD" or for the terrorist that hate OUR freedom "HATING ON THE USA", cause if need be, we be humble, but push a nigga/country so far, and "recycling is what will be done, not talking paper,plastic,tin. Talking bullets,bombs,airstrikes!

- - - Updated - - -

Lights OUT!!!!
          Thought so mate, thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
            Thought so mate, thanks for the confirmation.
            Damn kanye, got stopped twice in the week by police... first coming home from birth place driving on the pike, cop claimed was doing 57 in a 50. Asked him why he stopped me even before he asked me know why i stopped you. and then dude said "OH DIDN"T SEE YOUR TEMP TAG IN THE BACK WINDOW"... thats when the rage-in bull started... well cuz drake gave the advance for the Avalon XLS (see it and know you'd be proud, "oh what a feelin" LMAO!). so aint have the plates till the next day.... he checked me lice. and then come back and said not suppose to have more then one form of identification on you. said THEY CLIPPED HOW AM GONNA USE THESE!!! and take down those "2 chainz" on your rear view and move the temp tag up on your back window.. claimed he could've gave 8 violations that night!!!! THEM THE KINDA OF COPS THAT NEED TO GO BACK AND LEARN RESPECT. number one he could of simply said "I Stopped you because you had no plate on the back of your vehicle and i hadn't seen your temp tag, simply would have been humble and officer just bought the car and here is the proof and the exchange would have been pleasant... no this MOTHA FUCKER WANTED TO "FLEX" his authority....... puts blood on the leaves, anyway got home, and started writing and tuning the speakers, to what "new" unheard unreleased stuff before it even got to the distributor...

any who. tonight, left the studio and honestly did a rolling stop past a stop sign. and diff cop stopped. BUT POLITE AS CAN BE. asked why he stopped, and answered because was "Excited" to get done with "work/fun/passion". He verbal warned and checked the lice and that was that.

No about to install 1TB "REACTOR" "munc[s]hkin land" SDD Solid State Drive (NO MOVING PARTS, ALL DIGITAL) into "HP Z800" So the catalog "never" melts down.... char-noble

Honest kinda question:
            Dudes? Ever give a girl, yo girl and only yo girl, seven orgasms while dancing at the club? If not DO BETTER! Rick Ross - Diced Pineapple . Damn "she" taste "GOOD MUSIC", but y'all might be allergic, proceed with caution(she might turn yo face goofy red and swell out, like ya ate a whale, FREE WILLY.. KOOL AID's aint kool! Grape KOOL AID dah stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

5:52AM

"If she was a stripper, she could make a lot of dick go inside her, and money cum out!."

Savin some "headliners" for drake,wayne,kanye,jay and ay!

Rest it GOOD! Head on the pillow, is by far the best............ leaving door open, 10019 right entrance

- - - Updated - - -

6:05AM
            Said why you leave that trash in the middle of my bookcase head board. She said "What those to warp's(Now and Later)?" Said "yes, throw tupac and biggie away, they need to be recycled!"
            Last edited by BloodKin; 08-12-2017, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Jay-Z - "Soon You'll Understand", and when you do, either you gonna be stone or clap OR congrats a nigga. Cuz if ya hate, ya just gonna get SHOT down. (need no more read, cause aint need to even talk to have someone shot down - (Consequence - Night Night)

Comment

I'm going to go ahead and guess that OP dropped out of school in grade 3

Comment

Who, what, and why???

- - - Updated - - -

You know what--don't answer that.

Comment

The truth = I am the guy on the horse.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lights OUT!!!!
                      Light is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by cremo View Post
                        The truth = I am the guy on the horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Light is coming.
                        Check mate, look at the back door . leave the stash. forget the trash...........

Comment

Check mate, look at the back door . leave the stash. forget the trash...........
                          Most definitely.

Comment

Working...
                          X